View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 09:35 AM   #91
o_caesium

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfc
i too had a lot of fun bouncing off the rocks onto the battlements platform and into the front door. obviously conc speeds will be different but it's very easy to slide from the bottom of the main ramp to the security, or all the way into the flag room onto the flag itself. thanks for the noclip tip and well done on the map.
Thanks man, glad you like the map I'm hoping to get beta2 out this coming weekend btw, which is a lot more polished all over and has a very distinctive feel.

There are many many many possible slides and trimps all over the map btw. Even simple ones like trimping up onto the little security bridge from a simple strafe, or onto the fr balc without using the ladder, keep me entertained for hours! My new favourite one atm is turning hard right at the top of the main ramp, getting flag, then coming out the same way all in one v fast move This could be handy if defences try to concentrate on the main ramp/security too much (but against a solid defence this is not supposed to be an easy move to pull off!). The tricky bit is getting under the bridge on the way into the rr while still having enough speed for the move. Btw that bridge is intentionally there to make the move harder and hence make it very worthwhile deactivating security so that the other rr is available (which is MUCH easier to attack).
o_caesium is offline   Reply With Quote