Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBe Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
What, you've never played a DM map in TFC?
yup. didn't like it. and i'm sure many others don't either

whether i like it or not, it seems a bit odd to start a topic about porting a DM map with no further explanation, no? just "hey lets port this map." might as well start threads about every DM map i enjoyed
If you think it would be worthy of a port and think someone would be interesting in doing it you should do just that. Look around this mapping forum you'll find quite a few "Anyone interested in <insert idea here>?".

The problem is you can't accept you said something without thinking.
nosir

i thought about it, and i realized it didn't make sense. which is a conclusion i'm still at, as it still doesn't make sense, no matter how many angles i look at it from. i'll accept your apology in a private message, unless you want everyone else to see it
Oh God, quit being a little whiny bitch. Rebo can do whatever the hell he wants, this is his project. There is absolutely no point in saying shit like, "Whats the point in starting a thread saying <blah>" when none of us could give two rats asses whether you think there's a point or not. Its annoying as hell and there's too many posters just like you, its a delicate balance I guess. I'd say the "starting a new thread" method he used is better than sending every mapper a PM.
o_tennovan is offline   Reply With Quote