View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 07:44 PM   #5
Undecied

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Yeah sorry it is so long, just felt that I had to get all that I needed to say off my chest. So I will try to give a very brief list of what I generally said:

1. FF needs an image and I think videos from the community would be a good thing to give it one.

The side note was about FF community member (homie in reboks')'s idea on a competitive FF video. I utterly respect him for making a video and truly hope that it is high quality and does FF the justice that I believe he wants to give it. I just stated that I feel that we need to focus more on growing the player base to give the competitive side of FF more significance to a wider audience.

2. The staff need to update the forums to make them look more modern so more people will realize that they are alive.

The side note was about how they need to use steam as a resource to have people talk to them as well.

3. FF is complicated and very different from modern shooters that many people play today. I suggest that the tutorial be more prominent, that they make a new tutorial that talks about the general uses of all the classes and how they work, that they make new videos on YouTube to help people with problems they may find in FF, and make every one of those things accessible by TF2 players.

The side note was about the FF wiki needing a big overhaul to make it both look nicer and give better info.

4. The FF community needs to make sure that they treat new players well and not insult them or else they will never gain a big player base.

Hope that makes it easier to understand.

Last edited by Undecied; 04-27-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Undecied is offline   Reply With Quote