Old 11-14-2014, 11:13 AM   #20
Oreoman

Class/Position: Scooooooooot/NG
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: [SNAFU], ^HeLL
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truplaya View Post
as stiffy and i both know, girls and FF (or 30 min non stop pickups to be exact) do not mix. If you play FF and ignore your woman for a second then you're prob not gonna get any pussy. Unless you fall into some god given miracle situation like pike an hasenfefr have where they both ff and have sex and eat all day, 1 in a million scenario, girls and ff pickups don't mix. Maybe you can once your bitch is gone out or to work or maybe the warden has gone to bed early...that's a prime time ff window.

I don't care if the bitch is 300lb+... if she plays ff, cooks and gives a good slurp every once in a bit - then shes for me, (lady death u still out there,you can make a hot pocket/ pop tart combo right?)

Be wise, don't follow in the footsteps of angry bob and lose your first marriage over ff / tfc, although it is tempting....
lol'd would read again

we been playin ff quite a bit this week and its been some fun times hope we can keep it up

Last edited by Oreoman; 11-14-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: im a stoner and forget shit
Oreoman is offline   Reply With Quote