Old 05-26-2013, 02:10 AM   #1954
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Hello Brethren.............

You called and I appear in the mist of darkness cresting into the morning light. You call my name and as a dream within nightmare the Sun touches my forehead and forever leaves the impression of light. I awake to remember the forums and the Yellow book in which holds the prophecy of man. The Yellow Brotherhood has lived on within us all and the power as touched our heart and souls but the story is not over..................

The power of Yellow has been given to us my brothers and within our destiny our enemies shall fall. The power we hold is true as the water that quenches our soul. I see the FF will last forever and as if all things may come to an end ours is just the beginning. The power we will earn will put the smiles upon the faces of many as we come down with the rays of light to grasp what is ours.

The other colors have fought to destroy us with no luck as we grow stronger within what is ours. The world shall soon feel that the feet of the Yellow Brotherhood that currently walk it will become its rulers of light. The ultimate power within us all will destroy the evil within this world. We start soon...........are you ready????????

1 members found this post helpful.