View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
Raynian
D&A Member

Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
If you need a key, just browse /v/. There's always a thread up with people dropping keys left and right.

As for the f2p shit - which it is - I'm really not liking it. After prolly about 40-50 hours, I finally have enough tokens to unlock one of the cheaper classes. And as it is, there is a ton of imbalance between the classes. Sniper is still horrendously gay (wow, who'd have thought?), going up against 3+ techies is ridiculous, and raider rapes everything with the secondary weapon, which can drop a heavy in a second flat.

Also hitscan hitscan hitscan, regenerating health, universal ammo drops, hitscan, shitty jets, 3 maps in rotation, hitscan.

That said, it is for the most part fun, although I know hi-rez won't fix some of the issues with it. So it's a tossup between T:A, which has a future and might still get better, versus T2c, which is better, but has a small community - of which a significant portion of the players use happymod (aimbot) in.
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf
Raynian is offline   Reply With Quote