FreaK367
Everyones favorite FreaK
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout, Engineer and Sniper
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 17 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrockrocks View Post
That's just the internet dude. That's not a problem with FF. If you haven't been called a nigger while playing video games, you have been playing with pussies.
I know, people always play up on the internet, it's like a shield so people can act like complete tossers and nobody can do anything about it, whereas in real life, a lot of the worst offenders are usually huge victims of life who just can't get enough attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
The best option would to be a optional censorship, which allows the user to control it.
I wouldn't be against that actually, have it on as default but make it one of the first options in Fortress Options so people can quite easily turn it off.

I think OT should have done that instead of the warning/banning people system, maybe something to **** out the "bad" words. Or even just prevent the text from showing up to others and let the person know that swearing is not allowed. That would be server based only though. Just the **** for a game option.

Hey, it could even make OT reconsider the language filter if people will be able to remove the swear words, one of the main reasons they have it is because members of OT and OT players let their younger family members play the game, and I think most here will understand why they don't want to introduce them to swear words and such. But if the game let them filter, they could just turn it on and let their kids play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
Next Subject TREATMENT OF CLASSES!

Each game has this, it's just not FF. I was playing Global Agenda and ihmi made fun of me for playing Recon. A sniper class, which got boring after 15 levels (2 days lol).
To be fair I rage at Recons quite often because they initiate a fight with me, then when I go to give them one, they run away. Then shoot me in the back... -_- But, Recons in Global Agenda can at higher levels be extremely powerful, I'm an assault so I bring the big guns and take everything head on, yet when I have a level 40 - 50 Recon on my team, they can out damage and out kill me by the end. Also, you can have one of each class, so give Assault a go or medic/robotics.

Anyways, back to FF,

Everyone be nice to others
FreaK367 is offline   Reply With Quote