Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
... the attitude ISN'T needed, EVERY THREAD is not the place for you to make a stand as you so feel the need to do. You've said it a thousand times already - we get it. Now stop...
THIS!

This thread isn't about knocking on the problems of the SG, or any other issues with the game. It's about kicking around new ideas, that may or may not ever end up in the game.

That said.... let the creativity flow, and let's come up with some neat ideas. You never know, your idea may make it into the game!

I put forth an idea in the Beta forums, so I may as well drop it here as well: I construct that houses a small "bot". It has to be within a certain range(and not buildable in Spawn areas) of other buildables to be usable. Roughly the size of a dispenser, it is linked to the buildables within it's range. If they begin taking damage, the "bot" leaves it's base, and proceeds to the buildable under attack(nearest if multiple constructs are being damaged). It carries ~150 cells, and repairs the buildable under attack until it is either destroyed, or runs out of cells. If the base is destroyed, so is the "bot". The "bot" carries no weapons or ammo.

One more thing on this topic... if you see an idea you like, give it a
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter