View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #32
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Gametype: Gathers
Affiliations: pew pew
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
So ye the state of the game isnt to good, but it was never great since I started to play it, but people tought the players base would increase a lot with the next patch then again it was the next patch, actually what keeps FF alive is the new patches that came out, Works always the same way, new patch = boost on players then it fades away then new patch boost then fade etc, and will happen again with the next one probably.

Imo we need new stuff, why not more classes why not 15 classes instead of 9, why not new guns, customization, ranks, unlocks, global stats etc... Thats the path of all new games, just a litle example im a black ops newbie, i kill 2 dudes and die 10 times, and i just dont rage quit it because with those 2 frags I acumulate the points to go up in rank buy new guns acessories and etc, in ff whats the incentive if u got pwned ? none : P

The other thing we need is that round base ctf lua, to make ctf pub enjoyable.

The weak sg, the one kill sniper kill, the heavy w dude etc are just details, we wont have more players even if the changes please everyone that whines about it.

We need core changes..

Last edited by zE; 12-20-2010 at 12:05 AM.
zE is offline   Reply With Quote