View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #28
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Send a message via AIM to Lynus
i recently tried tfc after years of not playing it. i primarily played cs and never got involved in leagueplay with tfc. i decided to play a few pickups.

my experience was pretty distasteful.

i immediately felt the clunkiness of the game engine. using mwheeldown to jump wasn't the problem... it was that i would scroll and scroll and only jump once. the trimping took a game to get used to, as did rocket/pipe/flag radius. so... after getting all of trentluv's config hacks i was ready to play another one. more bad:

the engineer sucks compared to ff. the build screen, aiming the sg, and the fact that if u get conc'd u go flying off the screen but your ugly gun still keeps getting built - awesome. did i mention the shitty audio quality? on another note, being used to ff's conc aim - i sucked at that in tfc, but i remember being better when i actually played that game like 8 years ago.(Old Technology) also my concs were pretty legit... more prestine in FF but i had no trouble concing yard as medic on schtop.

these are all things im sure you're all used to hearing and probably dont think much of it because the "GAMEPLAY" is whats important... but lemme tell you something:

ff's gameplay is better.

signed