Old 10-26-2010, 02:39 AM   #96
Gwarsbane
Slayer of humans
D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Already GenghisTron is lying because Nubs confirmed that he was beating me to my own flag room. So guess what... I guess it IS possible what I was saying IS possible.

See
http://forums.fortress-forever.com/s...7&postcount=40

A SCOUT FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP, WAS BEATING AN ENGI AND OTHERS TO THEIR OWN FLAG ROOM.

He was making it in 10 seconds or less.

How do you defend against that? You can't, why? Because you're not even there yet and unless you're playing a scout you're not going to get there and setup a defense before a half decent concer gets there.

Only way to have a chance to win is to have a good concer on your team, but well we know chances of that are not going to happen, specially in the pub.

Some of you people act like slowing the pace down just a little, just enough to allow a defense to be set up is going to ruin the whole game when the fact is its not. Having things too fast is ruining the game (at least that map) when you can't set up any kind of defense.

It makes me laugh when I see people complaining about the sniper so the sniper gets nerfed or limited on maps, or any of the other classes except for scout... mess with the scout any and ohhhh its going to kill the whole game.

How about you just give it a try and see how the PUBS like it.

Again reason why its not played much in pubs is because people keep leaving because the flags get capped so fast that unless you are one of the cappers you're not having any fun or unless your team also has a fast concer to get their flag just as quick and gets it back to their your base giving time to set up a defense.

And while they might not be perfect pros like GenghisTron seems to imply about himself, the people I play with are regular players that work well with each other and communicate and thats on a pub. But none of that matters if we can't get to the flag room before the scout on the other team can.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote