View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 03:57 AM   #47
Raynian
D&A Member

Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
How about small tweaks that can fix the problem?

There are subtle differences that haven't been noticed.

SGs in TFC and FF have roughly the same health, so if left unattended they will die to about the same firepower. But if you take a scout nailing it in each game while it's being wrenched, the FF engi will run out of cells much quicker. There is much less time for the engi's teammates to support him before the gun goes down due to a lack of cells.

Cells are a bitch to get sometimes. Aftershok's (I think)? engi guide, which is floating around out there somewhere, showed some cool ways to get more cells (repairing armor! to get more cells back!)

No push, which is obvious.

Hitboxes are smaller, already been touched on but that argument went nowhere. Dunno why.

Explosion damage (and for the dispenser too). Seems a spy can grenade+super shotty a SG in FF, it'll die and take the engi with it, but the spy is almost untouched despite being three steps away. The fuck? So now one of the defenders is dead but the spy is at nearly full health.

Small things. We don't need a huge revamp of the SG.
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf
Raynian is offline   Reply With Quote