D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray kitten View Post
blinders.... the whole obama thing is partisan payback for 10 years of Bush Derangement syndrome. We both know this would have been a major 24/7 media storm from the very first minute this happened if Bush was president. As it is 5 days into it and people are like, shit. We better start doing something.

When you say things like 'payback', it makes it hard to take you seriously. I realize that Bush was unfairly treated by the media, but returning the favor by flinging equally bad-smelling poo back is not the answer, and it makes your bias show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray kitten View Post
But my point has nothing to do with media. You act surprised foreign companies are drilling here.

You were complaining that it's a foreign oil company. Most of the large companies aren't American so we are going to have foreign companies here. It's like every other industry, we killed them off with retard politicians.
Not really. I'm more surprised that we're allowing foreign oil companies to act like children, and they're on the verge of getting away with it. Their feet need to be held closely to the fire, and anything less than full accountability is not acceptable. Brb, watching Republican senators from Alaska screw everything up (who also endorse drilling in ANWR, no surprise there).