Old 04-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #4
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Whenever you see someone in your killcam with an UMP (which has the damage of an assault rifle, it would seem) with the double rate of fire and stopping power perks, you know you're in for a bullshit round.

The knife actually locks on to people near you and guides you into them if you are at a certain distance. This is always an automatic and instant death for the person getting stabbed. You just press the q key by default within a certain range and can instantly kill anyone infront of you no matter their health or armor or condition or whatever. There's even a perk to double the melee range. I can't count the times I've let three rounds off into someone's chest at close range, only for them to survive those rounds and instantly kill me with a knife.

There's also the grenade launcher. The 'noobtube'. This is also in Bad Company from what I hear. It's an attachment on your weapon that allows you 3 or 4 distanced grenades that explode on contact. These pretty much instantly kill anyone and everyone they explode near, unless that person sacrifices an actual useful perk for the decreased explosive damage. This encourages a broken mechanic in games where it doesn't come down to skill or tactics, but rather who sees who first. Then again, the whole game is like that, so fuck.
UMP is pretty amazingly powerful, yeah, but it's horrid with Rapid Fire. Knife is definitely not a "guarantee", they miss all the time. Just hard to realize when you're not actively knifing.

Tube only has 2 nades total, but they're pretty bullshit, plus Scavenger/One Man Army.

Last edited by Desyphur; 04-23-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Desyphur is offline   Reply With Quote