View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #54
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by YomMamasHouse View Post
Acceptance or denial of what exactly? specifics would be helpful.

The only purpose of that response was to point out that this whole idea of giving the government some huge degree of power with which they can do insidious things is ludicrous, and based off paranoid musings. Not sure if that addresses the question, but it is the only point of my post.
Acceptance or denial of medical care. Since health care is what this thread is about that's what I was posting about. The comments from others have focused on government having this power in general. It seems like you're the only one drifting towards partisanship. I get that you don't or can't see why this is so very dangerous. What I don't see is you expressing any interest in understanding that view. Your posts have been mocking. Are you interested in learning or are you just trolling?

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote