View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #68
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron View Post
So, in other words, you're nitpicking? Gotcha.
Maybe you don't know exactly what you're defending kiddo, I'll quote it for you. I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
Actually I just looked at the text. The first question is classic. He's asked if he's support across the board tax relief. He goes into a diatribe about how people are saying his policies are radical and that he's already created jobs. He says that his stimulus package has created 2 million jobs. He doesn't answer the question, hell he has to have the question asked again!
uBeR refuted my claim that he answered the question the first time he was asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by uBeR
He answered the question on tax cuts. He said he's already cut taxes: "A third of them were tax cuts, and they weren't -- when you say they were 'boutique' tax cuts, Mike, 95 percent of working Americans got tax cuts, small businesses got tax cuts, large businesses got help in terms of their depreciation schedules. I mean, it was a pretty conventional list of tax cuts."
I have corrected you both in stating that saying you did something in the past does not answer the question of whether or not your willing to do something else in the future. My claim that to get any real answer the republicans had to ask the question a second time, which is absolutely true. Now, unless you have additional evidence to the contrary GT, you're wrong.

I do recognize that you both want to argue over words to distract from Obama's policies and actions, I'm not really interested in that. I'd prefer a real debate over content, but I don't expect either of you two to be able to provide it.

Scuzzy