D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilledsanity View Post
So according to you, pub play is never correct. Since AvD basically never happens outside a pub, does this mean AvD is "incorrect"?

I think you forget that there's more to FF than just league CTF. Pub CTF is a nightmare and always has been. AvD used to be balanced once upon a time back in TFC and early FF. You've stated a couple times now that pub input is irrelevant, but when talking about changes that can break a game mode heavily, I don't understand this attitude.

I mean I can think of a lot of balance changes needed, but I wouldn't want league play completely sacrificed because I realize other people care about that, so there should be some compromise.
I think you're extrapolating your own interpretation of what I was trying to say. It's not so much that PUBS are incorrect, it's the people who play in pubs (Most of them) are the ones utilizing the games incorrectly. I pub all the time, and I find it enjoyable, but I also realize that the game is being improperly utilized in pubs. That's my point.