Thread: (Released) ff_5xas_b2
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #41
Credge
FF Loremaster
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
More pics. With words.

Here's the flagroom so far. I'm going to add more lights to it to brighten it up, maybe amp up the brightness on the non-blue lights. The blue light is where the flag starts.

This WILL be getting much brighter. Things are perfectly visible in game, but apparently my brightness in game is also higher than default.

Here's the left entrance. It's bare and large. The area to the right of the picture needs something. I'm thinking of a secondary spawn there.

Here's the first spawn I've started on. Very literally, just now. It needs lighting, functioning doors (I hate doors so much), and all the other spawn stuff. Maybe I'll make this a spawn with lasers instead and just have a hallway leading out. That seems more like a balance thing, though.

And here's the start of the outside rocky bits. I'll be using less brush and more prop for this outside area I do believe, but I'm mainly using the brushes to test for smoothness.

One conc is all it takes to get from the inside of one base to the inside of another. This map will play very fast. I'm hoping the alternate rock route will be best for scouts and spies while the two ramps will be best for medics.

Thinking about it, I think an O sniper might be decent here if the soldiers are playing forward a little bit. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Ronald Reagan

Last edited by Credge; 08-21-2009 at 08:50 PM.