Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
SPOILER: Once you go past the helicopter, toward the rear of it, and past the yellow generator, take a left and you'll see an underpass. Go under there with your flashlight and work your way to the back. You'll see a giant wooden table — I think, which you can low-crouch (shift+ctrl) next to and squeeze between it and the car. Then, work to the back toward the right. The rifle (which is actually a shotgun) should be in a cargo container at the back right. Jump onto it, run to the end, drop down, spin around, it's inside.

SPOILER: By the way, enjoy the Army warehouse area. It's a bug haven from what I've played. Missions don't complete because the game still thinks there are enemies in the area (if you help Freedom take out Duty members.) the Duty member — if you join them — will mention you taking out a sniper when you raid freedom, yet this same sniper ends up popping the job-assigner in the head if he walks into the open from the hut, leaving you unable to complete it. Last, I've noticed a general bug. If you shoot people in the face with a one-shot kill from a pistol, their friends won't react. I used this to gain temporary access to the freedom armory and grabbed some ammo, a grenade launcher, suit, and other goodies. Feeling cheap, I reverted back to initial save. I want to beat this game standard. :P

Anywho, Stalker SoC is already my favorite game, surpassing System Shock 2. Circ, have you played Clear Sky? Is it better than SoC? Are there as many bugs? Difficult? More frightening, etc?
so i get a better suit, and then the scientist will follow me?
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote