Thread: (Released) counc_course!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #89
stino

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
an invisible wall where you could go through? wtf?
could be back of the displacement, if you stand on the other side of the invisble wall, do you see rock?

and i have had a friend play the map (fist time he played ff) and he got stuck in that part you showed me (last screen), its a window ... the big part on the left is the hallway where you can go to the other side

and the lights, well i thought i fixed those, but seems not, well, its not that bad anyway.

and the darkness, its the same as in the last beta, but i cranked up the constant and brightness of every single light

as for conc_course2, the skill required for that map will be a lot higher, but that will lead into a tiny little problem: i cant conc that good
first jump is an O-jump over the top, second one is to aim in a hole in the ceiling (just to pass the gap between that jump and the following jump ) the tird one is a s-jump, then we have another o jump, but this time not over the top but under the platform and then ... (well, need to think of the rest).

also i made the platforms even bigger since one thing that really annoys me is having other concers conc you off the platform , and i also hate the teleporter piles (players stuck into eachother), but thats not an issue with my conc script anyway

EDIT: hehe, i used quite a lot of
stino is offline   Reply With Quote