View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:40 PM   #20
cownaetion
Wizard of Milk

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via ICQ to cownaetion Send a message via AIM to cownaetion Send a message via MSN to cownaetion Send a message via Yahoo to cownaetion
Quote:
I think its great to have non quad rj maps for a while before adding quad.
In TFC there where only non quad maps at start. Today very few enjoy those maps in TFC, but if you wanna play a skills map to improve your skills, a non quad, no nade rj map is far better than with quad. For people who only play skills maps they want quad as you can do very spectacular jumps with it.
You understand me well Llama, nice having someone else in the boat Most of my fortress time was with QWTF and traditional rjing was all there was so yeah, that's what I'm just used to and enjoy it more than the others. Nothing wrong with the others, their perfectly fine too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek.
Jump 13 is a challenge with demo. Also, pyro is broken unless you give him nades/cells in the packs; with those, pyro can complete it.
Sorry squeek, I only test with Soldier and just leave the others for anyone else who wants to fool around. That is one nice thing about lua though, can just add them and run the map yourself or on a custom server for a change.

Thanks all for playing. I got about a week before I gotta get back to side work so gonna see what I can get started on this jump pad map, for the hell of it.
cownaetion is offline   Reply With Quote