Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Name: KubeDawg or HelloMoto
Previous clans: [s0d], -=TnD=-
Prior match experience: Low Gravity league for TFC(I know )

About myself: Similar to Iggy, I am also a bit crazy, but I talk a lot, which means good communication while playing. I hate people who don't use their microphone when we're tryin to pwn the other team.

Skillz: I am a nade whore, and have been since the day I started playing TFC over 8 years ago. So, with that said, I love the engineer class the most, it's not about keeping my SG alive, it's more about how fast I can rebuild it if it does die. I've created my own defensive strategies simply to keep me as close as possible to grenade restocks. I can definitely play an offensive class, although I enjoy scout more than medic, because I love speed. I am a master concer in and out of CTF gameplay. Finally, for my mid-type class, I'm stuck between the pyro and/or demoman because I can use both classed very well, but in an open-ended map, I'd use a demo in most cases, whereas a smaller map I would use the pyro. My 2 worst classes are sniper and HW guy, although I hardly play the heavy so that might be a reason for that class.

What I'm looking for in a clan: Well, I need a flexible clan that can fit my work/life schedule obviously, and one that is laid back as far as chilling goes. I would like some organization as far as practices/scrims go, and a clan that is not going to fall apart or get abusive towards other members or regulars that play in whatever server.

My admin experience: I own and manage a CS 1.6 clan right now, that has been up and running since early 2005 called the {Milds} Clan. We have about 30 active members now, but it's a pub, so I see no action as far as scrims go. I know a lot of server-side information as far as FTP, some PHP, and I'm also pretty decent with HTML/Photoshop. I believe everyone in a clan should have full admin capabilities, as clan mates should be able to trust one another. I also believe in doing the right thing, but also, common sense plays a big part in admining a server.

So, sorry for the long read, but I am looking around for a clan that meets that criteria strictly for league play. Thanks for reading.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote