View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #1255
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
I had an issue where I needed to serve some special time for the City of Chicago due to an assalt and battery charge against some hippy protestors in front of the Art institute of Chicago. Dont worry some of them had to stay in the very special place as well for the City. more details on that very soon. How is FF going to everyone. I did not have intet access where I was but I was thinking about the Brotherhood and how we could all become stronger with the help of all members.

I am looking for ideas.

dh

I am back again and ready to go and my trials and tribulations have been completed. it is time againg with a Yellow Venage that will burn the hearts and minds of our eneimes. I see that FF is going quite well and the skills of some I have seen has increased 10 fold. It is a beautiful day out today when the Sun shines through the cold and the darkness of the clouds giving our skin a warm kiss. It is within these rays of sunshine that the Yellow light gives life to all and upon that kiss the greatest may or may not be granted to you.

If the essence I sit now listening to the "Stairway to Heaven" and have come to the conclusion that this song was created as a virtual path of moving to the otherside by the way of the llight. This song gives us the message that all of the Yellow Brotherhood when their time comes will be greeted by the open gates and invited in. It is now and upon the future when the Yellow Brotherhood will thrive and survive forever and ever well after World War 7.

It is time my fellow brothers............how will you deal with this new light I feel that is upon you.

Soon to come.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:42 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote