View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 05:00 AM   #154
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Well I played it for two hours.............

I loved it and hated it. I hated it that I loved it so much and to see the number of servers and players come back up makes me shed a tear. It was trully a work of art and I will cherish these first two hours as it was a gift from the immortals. I did not care for the conc'ing around corners but I jumped in and played just like the old TFC so there was no learning curve at all. I do not and have not ever got into the key binding so I had no time to spend doing that but setting up my keys. I would have to say that when I am running after you as a solly dont run and scream for a medic. Just take it like a man and die with so damn dignity. It is OK!!!! You will respawn again to fight another day. I saw way too many pussys out there screaming and whining running away like little bitches. If is a natural reaction for me to come after soon if you shoot me in the ass as it should be. The scout seemed to be allot faster but maybe that is because it has been awhile since I have played. The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Snipers do not need $#$%^ extra nade packs. The maps I did play the graphics were intense but the HW Guy is going to have serious back problems lugging that big ass gun around. He looks like he is the Hunch Back of Nortre Dame with a slight issue of hemoroids. Give him a damn back brace or something............it is heavy as hell. How much does hell weigh???? Allot according to the weight and measures guru's.

Also??? Why does the medic have a ninja sword and a two shot darringer? You could have given him a shotgun or something. What medics you know carry Ninja swords with them??? Yeah me too........I know 3 but who is counting.

BTW..............I am playing as -{YB}- Darken_HellSpawn