Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paft
To me It's too hectic and loud. People can't really do anything or get anywhere so it's just a repetitive deathmatch. Most find this fun but I personally don't. No one is really aware of what is going on but that doesn't matter because most people like to spam in chaotic madness for fun. It's why dustbowl is popular and always crowded.
Ok. I can understand that. I must admit though, I notice a major difference between games on Drippy's..........depending on the night.
Let me explain...
Many players were fed up with the abundance of spam. We ganged up, and demanded some sort of change. At first, we were able to get an admin to set FF on for the following match. (Some shit happened with turning it on and off imediately...so it was changed to either on or off for the next match.) Once there was enough people noticing the diffence in play when FF was on, it came up as a serious subject in the forums. The majority of players wanted a whole day designated for FF games. The turnout was so great, that not 1, but 3 days were designated specifically for FF games. On NON-FF days, Admins can still turn it on for a round, if they feel spam has gotten completely out of hand. On FF-ON days, admins can NOT turn FF off. The result is, that most(but not all) admins will let the spam go nuts, as long as there isn't a respawn spamming problem.

Most people who want to play a decent game, without worrying TOO much about some idiot on their team being an asshole. Some idiot wants to TK.... fine. There is a limit to how many team mates you can kill before being kick/banned.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote