View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #118
barronofhellion

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrus
2Face i think it was called. Fucking fun as hell map!
actually i was having thoughts of redoing that one as well. by far one of the most intense ctf maps i have ever plaied... that one i could probably have a better chance of geting more fps while still holding the gameplay down, er the towers might shrink a bit tho
-edit
Quote:
Good progress, how are you intending to fill the gaps on the very large walls?
well i plan to have some air vents spewing green smoke , also i plan on doing a huge texture and also stretching it just how it is done on the original, so it wont tile that much, also after the bay doors i might cut it and put another texture to mix it up, and for the most part everything above the bay doors will be really really dark so it should work good.. right now im scratching my head tring to find out how i can get a better ambient light going because the light_ambient is not going well because i don't have much skybox going . ill probably just cut the light ambient and go with normal lights with lots of coverage... then when the green lights get in it should be a lot brighter.. lots of textures are done atm and not many more will be needed...
-edit2 the textures i do have left though are going to take a long time eh

Last edited by barronofhellion; 06-28-2007 at 07:34 PM.
barronofhellion is offline   Reply With Quote