View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 05:46 PM   #34
MikeQuist
Person

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
FF team members have already offered to help me on this exploratory LUA adventure. This will be one of the first maps to actually push and test the ease and functionality of the LUA. So we shall see.

And yeah, I've probably put in the "40+" hours you could expect in TFC and I'm about 1/4 done with brushwork lol. I'm no stranger to lot's of work in maps. I'm not rushing through this stuff at all. I spent some maybe 5 to ten hours on a stupid portion of road...realized yesterday I didn't like it, and redid it all taking more time. I won't screw your map up. You might not like it but it won't be becuase it was built badly, I promise.

To the person (nezumi) who suggested a new balcony path, I might consider this after testing. I have an idea of how I would implement your suggestion if neccesary. There would be a path in the balcony opposite the spawn pathway that goes directly to the hangover balcony on the interior yard.

POLL QUESTION:

On the south side of the inteior yards, (the ground entrance to the flagroom being the north), in between the tunnel exit and the stairwell building, would you prefer:
A: ) Rock Formations
B: ) Random Building
C: ) Continuation of Tall Wall That stretches the north side

Included is a picture to show where I'm talking about/ Prove I'm at least somewhere

http://www.mikequistmapping.info/ima...grungraph1.jpg

Last edited by MikeQuist; 06-22-2007 at 06:24 PM.
MikeQuist is offline   Reply With Quote