View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 05:03 AM   #503
o_duffmanhb

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
It is very easy..........go into the User CP and into you Team Fortress Forever forum profile. Then go into Group Memberships on the bottom left had side and then click on to join Yellow. That is it my new fellow brother. Once that has happened other Yellow members such as myself will be PM'ing you. Once you walk into the light you will be overjoyed and so thus will be your fellow brethren. Since you have taken the leep into the Yellow Brotherhood where we will soon reign and our legacy will be heard for generations upon generations.

Demasu...........you are so confused and diluted with thoughts of granduer that you come before me with some idiot ploy to disrupt DuffmanHB from joining. I say that your childess plot has unfolded making you look like the moron you are. You are a mere simpleton laying before the feet of the Brotherhood and the Yellow Gods. You oily face and greased covered skin will not prevent us from our goals. It will though help you ease yourself slowly into the small crevices on your way to the fiery pits of Hell. You will be spared no mercy on the battlefield and children upon children will hear the tales of your never ending scream once my Solly deals the final rocket to your neck.

The Brotherhood is a ball that rolls and gaining mass as it does. You cannot stop it but you can stand in its way and be run over as the next vicitim.

The Yellow Gods are smiling............

dh
Its officail brother. The passage is completed. Now i can only hope to see the light as clearly as you.
o_duffmanhb is offline   Reply With Quote