View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 10:41 AM   #67
o_norris

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hired-Gun
Anyway i got the honor to be beta tester and i have enjoyed every minut on the testing servers.
Models,maps,weapons and all the other stuff the looks amazing,FF is like a fine aged malt whiskey,after one or two sips your brain screams for more.
You think it's rude to point out something obvious? I tell you what: Lots of forum users can't play the game. they hoped that they can because some devs did some false hopes for a December release. now they don't even see progress in kinds of dev journals or media releases but in the end beta tester annoy them with comments like 'omg it's like sex and stuff'. don't you beta testers think that you make it even worse with comments like this? well I don't mind it but i have the feeling that this is more than counter-productive and it has bitch about the game only risen in my opinion. Anyway I'll wait for FF and TF2 as well. It didn't really piss me off when they delayed TF2 neither FF. In the end the games will be better and only that counts for me. 2007 will be a blast for TF fans. So Happy new year.
o_norris is offline   Reply With Quote