View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 10:30 PM   #62
o_hired-gun

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfc
decs, you say it isn't very motivating to read threads like these. I agree, they are probably counter-productive. However motivation goes both ways, you've hardly done anything to keep the mod fanbase interest level up have you? The front page hasn't been updated in months, the dev journals are sparse, and it doesn't paint a rosy picture for ff.

How can we be enthusiastic when we have nothing to be enthusiastic about? We're not cheerleaders (at least most of us), we like to follow mod progress, even if there isn't much being made.
Well what you are saying is very rude,imo fucking rude you got to remember that the dev team does this on their sparetime and dosent get payed for this.
December is a very hectic month for almost everyone dosent matter if you are in school/working ther are lots of things to do like family,friends,holidays booked travels,moving and so on.
And in all that mess you have to create a game and please the forum community at the same time.
I for one couldent have made that,so if the update/release or what ever you asked santa for dident happen.
Dont take out your anger on the dev team,cuz they are doing a great job.
Arsenal ask yourself if you could have done it faster then the dev team,if so why dont make your own tf game?
Anyway i got the honor to be beta tester and i have enjoyed every minut on the testing servers.
Models,maps,weapons and all the other stuff the looks amazing,FF is like a fine aged malt whiskey,after one or two sips your brain screams for more.
Anyway i have seen the light in the end of the tunnel,and i know that i will be playing in the light with the rest of you impatients guys soooon.

Last edited by o_hired-gun; 12-29-2006 at 10:50 PM.
o_hired-gun is offline   Reply With Quote