View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 01:47 AM   #14
o_[o-t] scuzzy

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer
i totally agree that you must keep a server clean, but ive seen way to many times where server admins just went on a banning spree.
I can understand your concern. It is one of the main reasons we're an invite only clan. We aren't looking to be the biggest, or the best, or have the best players. We just want mature individuals who enjoy gaming the way we do. Although we've never had any major admin abusing issues we have administration pages full stats on who is banned/kicked/swear slapped/banned, etc. Each of these actions are posted into a database and also "autoposted" into our forums. Everyone knows exactly who is banning and why. Our page that lists the bans is a straight sql query out of the database.

And DG is right, this thread is only our offer of assistance to the dev team. If anyone has any other questions on [o-t], how we do things, or how the clan runs their servers please log into our forums or e-mail me and I'll be happy to answer them. I don't want to get too far off track here.

Thanks,
Scuzzy
o_[o-t] scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote