View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 01:12 AM   #128
o_imbrifer

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Looks decent - very well done on the natural/outside parts of the map.

The front of each battlementsy area... I cant handle the texturing.. is that vertical metal stripes with alternating 'metal' and 'team' colors? Aghhh! It farks up my brain..

Inside walls and general architecture appear well done. The ceiling above the ramp looks out of place (texture wise) to me.. maybe make it the regular concrete ceiling texture and put in some pipes or lights? It also sort of runs into the other concrete texture at the top of the ramp.. maybe add a border there or make the textures the same?

I'd also suggest adding borders in different parts - in the security room some textures just run into eachother and I don't think that looks good. Oh, and maybe make the glass in the red base have a red tint instead of a blue one? Good use of stains and such. Try border textures around the windows - like on the resupply walkway - filter for textures with 'trim' as part of the name, or just use parts of 'wall' textures.

So yeah, the big things for me are adding borders around some of the windows/architecture, i think the blue glass is awkward in the red base, and.. yeah. But I can tell you put in tons of hard work, and from here on out its just minor touch-ups. Congrats!
o_imbrifer is offline   Reply With Quote