Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Projects > Fortress Forever > Bug

ff_palermo - boats Issue Tools
issueid=61 01-06-2009 02:32 AM
ff_palermo - boats

The boats pass through each other.

Also they will stop if blocked by the player. This sometimes happens just when the boat is turning while the player is on it. The alternative to blocking is to kill the player, so there's no simple solution.
Issue Details
Project Fortress Forever
Category Mapping
Status Fixed
Priority 6
Affected Version 2.2
Fixed Version Undefined
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

01-06-2009 06:57 AM
FF Whiner

Try being a demoman and shoot your way onto the ships. 3 or 4 pipes should do the trick. Just be sure not to float / jump directly ontop of the pile of pipes or you'll blow yourself up and give the other people on the team quite the laugh :)

Also, if you are on the boat and you place pipes all over it, randomly, the other boat will "crash" into one of those pipes and stop moving. Same thing as it happens with just a player blocking it. Anyone been able to reproduce that?
01-24-2009 04:21 AM
Banned

i think its neat how you can get on the boats, but i was playing a pub the other day and couldnt get my team to play correctly they all kept messing with the boats it was so gay.
11-27-2009 12:20 PM
Gets tickled by FF

so what is the task here - what shall we do to fix this, does it still need a fix?
11-28-2009 08:46 AM
Kawaii! ルーキー

maybe you can change their speed a little bit so they won't meet at the same place?
11-28-2009 01:05 PM
Slayer of humans

what about making their path a loop instead of just a single line, this way they can pass each other instead of going through each other.
02-28-2012 11:46 AM
Gets tickled by FF

carrrrl! ?
02-29-2012 01:16 AM

They no longer pass through each other. I'm not sure if they can still be blocked.
02-29-2012 08:02 AM
Gets tickled by FF

Blocking doesn't matter imo. Cool thanks.

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue