Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Projects > Fortress Forever > Bug

scouts jump pad Issue Tools
issueid=190 07-21-2009 08:38 PM
scouts jump pad

When i build a jump pad and try to scroll though my weapons, it does not scroll past the jump pad. You can scroll past an sg and dispenser if those are built so I would like to see the same for the scout and the jump pad. Has anyone else noticed this? Hope to get some feedback soon, thx guys
Issue Details
Project Fortress Forever
Category General Game
Status Confirmed
Priority 10 - Lowest
Affected Version 2.3
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-21-2009 08:51 PM

I believe this is intentional. You should get a message saying something like "you can only have one of these at a time, click again to destroy." Then if you destroy it, you can rebuild. I think...idk I rarely need to destroy my pad)
07-21-2009 08:54 PM

Yea I was hoping to be able to just scroll past the jump pad and not just come to a dead stop.
07-21-2009 09:23 PM

ah yes...that I agree with.
07-21-2009 10:51 PM
Title title title title

If you have fast weapon switch enabled, it scrolls right past it.
07-21-2009 11:11 PM
QUAD ROCKET

I also noticed with fast weapon switch it doesn't let you destroy it, or is this just me?
07-21-2009 11:15 PM
Title title title title

Just right click to destroy it with fast weapon switch.
07-22-2009 01:06 AM

Im not looking to destroy the jump pad, I want to scroll past it when there is one built.
07-22-2009 02:52 AM

Why do you need to scroll? Just press the # for whatever weapon you want to use it's a lot quicker.
07-22-2009 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu
Why do you need to scroll? Just press the # for whatever weapon you want to use it's a lot quicker.
to each his own...
07-22-2009 01:25 PM
Title title title title

I went in a local server and played around with this and have found all of the following to be true, with fast weapon switch enabled.
-After you build a jump pad, you can scroll past the jump pad slot.
-If you pick up ammo at your spawn, or die and respawn, you have another jump pad in your inventory.
-If you have a jump pad built, and a jump pad in your weapon slot, when you try and scroll over the jump pad, it asks if you wish to destroy your jump pad, just like if you were not using fast weapon switch, or if you just right clicked.
So yes, it does not let you scroll past the jump pad, only if you have one built and one in your weapon slot.

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue