Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Projects > Fortress Forever > Bug

Bug/Suggestion Issue Tools
issueid=209 09-17-2009 08:30 PM
I like Ceyx
Bug/Suggestion

Bug - As a demoman, the detpack menu sometimes gets stuck on the screen not allowing you to select anything, shoot anything, and renders you useless... I have had this happen quite a few times and I dont even play Demoman that often. I have no idea how to recreate this bug.

Bug - As a scout, laying the jumppad give's you a shield... I threw 3 yellow pipes at a scout on top of our flag who was laying a jumppad. I detted the pipes and the scout was able to drop the jumppad, escape with the flag and was unharmed.

Suggestion - Engineer's dispensers could produce 1/1 grenades every minute.
Also right clicking changes the aim of the gun as of current, but it takes a few seconds for it to get to the destination position. Remove this pause and make it instant.

Suggestion - I like how we can block grenades.. but why can't we grab them mid-air and throw them?

Suggestion - Allow us to disable the newbie help menu that tells us where the capture point is after we have the flag. Less clutter makes me happy.

Suggestion - (Scoreboard) I like how we have Fortress Points/Kills/Deaths but why can't we have FFPoints/Kills/Captures/Deaths/Suicides/Assists - where FFPoints instead of going by 1000's go by 1's. 1 kill = 1 FFpoint. 1 capture = 10 FFpoints. 1 death = 0 FFPoints. 1 suicide = -1 FFpoint. 1 assist = 1 FFpoint, or something like that...
The reason I want a scoreboard change is because when viewing the servers on steam, it's impossible to tell who is winning/losing because you can't see how the offense is doing. A scout can have 7 captures, and be at the bottom of the list with -3 or something.
Also wouldn't a change in this allow for better tracking of stats and possibly achievements?

That's all for now. Thanks
Issue Details
Project Fortress Forever
Category General Game
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 5 - Medium
Affected Version 2.3
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

09-17-2009 08:38 PM
Stuff Do-er

Quote:
Suggestion - Allow us to disable the newbie help menu that tells us where the capture point is after we have the flag. Less clutter makes me happy.
You can.

Explore Fortress Options. There are plenty of things to do.

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue