Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   (League Prediction) ff_aardvark (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=15917)

!nF3D4L 05-17-2008 07:40 PM

ff_aardvark

sorry bout no preds last week, didn't have time to get em up, but lets have a good week this week

AssEater vs. The Dark Order
It was only about 4 weeks ago that /order/ faced AE but alot has changed on /order/'s side I think this will be the turning point and allow /order/ to take the W against AE

order over AE

Goodfellas vs. Kneel Before No One
It seems like the goodfellas vs kbn everyweek but i think fellas will once again take it

fellas over kbn

Clan Extacy vs. Eternal Order
I think E will take it. e0 had sum trouble last week, hopefully they will fix it up and everything will be ok. e will take it

e. over e0

Nuk3m 05-21-2008 01:41 PM

I think we're going to end up having to take a break or something soon. We're so low on members it was a struggle the last two weeks to make a roster of 5 for the match. And now with Yoda and .dt. both going to /order/ Its even worse.

Agent Buckshot Moose 05-21-2008 01:56 PM

Oh I think we'll be fine... at least for this week.

Gator- 05-21-2008 05:25 PM

We're not planning on playing tonight (at least i wont) - many of ours are inactive and we simply dont have our roster anymore. We will wait for the next patch of FF to come out - current version just doesnt cut it. All in all, we ended up with a great undefeated record in UGC and I would like to thank all the clans that faced us. Most importantly, thanks to Satan for running such a smooth respect league. Until next time boys.

Skanky Butterpuss 05-21-2008 06:18 PM

scared tbh ;)

Gator- 05-21-2008 06:46 PM

Considering we've stomped KBN many times, I can't see why we would be scared. But then again, you wouldn't understand so ill let you continue with the trolling in your forums, mod.

GeoKill-----> 05-21-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Buckshot Moose
Oh I think we'll be fine... at least for this week.

He speaks the truth

Skanky Butterpuss 05-21-2008 07:38 PM

oh gator, can never take a joke. such srs bizniz.

Hammock 05-21-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeoKill----->
He speaks the truth

That's good to hear, I've been looking forward to playing aardvark, should be a fun match.

Dr.Satan 05-21-2008 08:08 PM

yeah fellas went inactive this morning...so /KBN/ doesn't really have anyone to face :(

[SNAFU] is on a bye, so you might be able to set up a scrim or something, but I can't change the stuff to let you all play (I don't think...looking into it).

HoLdNTosS 05-22-2008 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirTiger
Considering we've stomped KBN many times, I can't see why we would be scared. But then again, you wouldn't understand so ill let you continue with the trolling in your forums, mod.

hahahah gator your such a NERD (dont make me pull out your pictures to prove it) we've beaten you twice hands down. It is no surprise your recruiting post got you nothing, your arrogance gets u nowhere once again. Get over yourself!

HoLdNTosS 05-22-2008 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
scared tbh ;)

I totally agree. Its quite obvious considering we have beaten them on this map before and god forbid gf loses its "undefeated" status in UGC

I mean really... who goes inactive hours before a match hahahahaha

Credge 05-22-2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoLdNTosS
I totally agree. Its quite obvious considering we have beaten them on this map before and god forbid gf loses its "undefeated" status in UGC

People that are playing TF2 tonight in league matches.

VinnytheBoss 05-22-2008 02:59 AM

hold n toss get a fuckin grip will you

FooL 05-22-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoLdNTosS

^agreez

HoLdNTosS 05-22-2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Credge
People that are playing TF2 tonight in league matches.

not to drag this out but quickly reply to this...

If that was the case that gf had a tf2 match that is all they had to say, we would have gladly rescheduled tonights match.

Vinny, my beef isnt with you. Its with Gator who needs to get over himself and the way he talks around here.

Im done.

Skanky Butterpuss 05-22-2008 03:17 AM

locking before this gets out of hand.