Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Debates & Arguments (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=21380)

Mooga 01-17-2010 07:50 PM

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Most schools and businesses close for MLK day. However, my college is one of the few places that does not close. This, of course, cause many discussions that day on what we really should do on MLK day.

What do you think?

uBeR 01-17-2010 08:21 PM

Not a leading question at all.

Iggy 01-17-2010 09:03 PM

I'll be at work, because millions of people on welfare are depending on me.

Scuzzy 01-17-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 462744)
I'll be at work, because millions of people on welfare are depending on me.

+1

Skanky Butterpuss 01-18-2010 09:02 AM

i will be eating fried chicken, drinking hennesey, smoking reefer, and watching boyz in the hood.

Dr.Satan 01-18-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss (Post 462787)
i will be eating fried chicken, drinking hennesey, smoking reefer, and watching boyz in the hood.

this

Hawk Eye 01-18-2010 09:15 AM

Sounds like a plan to me.

Scuzzy 01-18-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Satan (Post 462790)
this

I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above two other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Scuzzy

Mooga 01-18-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuzzy (Post 462802)
So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Scuzzy

Well you are clearly the wrong one Scuzzy.

GenghisTron 01-18-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

amen

Bridget 01-18-2010 04:58 PM

Hey man! Stop with the racist jokes!
Okay! Okay! How about a game of Chess?
Hm? Alright then.
White moves first.
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Skanky Butterpuss 01-18-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above two other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Scuzzy

i dont recall saying anything about african americans in my post. i think for you to make that comparison on your own shows a little prejudice on your part...

on that note, I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above one other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Skanky

Iggy 01-18-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

African Americans

Please, as an American, I ask you to not use that term. I was trying to find the post where I said that originally, but can't seem to located it. You're either African, or American.

Yes, I understand your point, but that hyphenated term drives me nuts.

The only REAL African-American I know personally, is WHITE.

Scuzzy 01-18-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss (Post 462827)
i dont recall saying anything about african americans in my post. i think for you to make that comparison on your own shows a little prejudice on your part...

on that note, I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above one other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Skanky

At least we know your "innocent" of making that implication. LOL :)

Dr.Satan 01-19-2010 06:42 AM

Scuzzy's right...

I think all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood, and they all like watermelon too! Oh yes, and I speak for the entire dev team when I say that. Secretly we are all racists, and once we're done developing for FF, we are going to cleanse the earth off all the impure people. Sieg Heil!! :rolleyes:

Hawk Eye 01-19-2010 06:50 AM

^ I KNEW IT!!!

Credge 01-19-2010 11:50 AM

I call black people black and white people white.

Fuck me, I'm a racist.

uBeR 01-19-2010 03:12 PM

It looks like you guys are having a real blast.

Credge 01-19-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uBeR (Post 462916)
It looks like you guys are having a real blast.

Of course. Don't you know that if you don't lean 100% to the left you're a racist?

Mooga 01-19-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Credge (Post 462905)
I call black people black and white people white.

Fuck me, I'm a racist.

What about we Jews? Do we get no lovin'?