Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happy B-Day Thread (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=4298)

Skanky Butterpuss 06-08-2009 05:35 PM

thank you mister squeek!

also, kim and i didnt end up going to that comedy show, so i hope you didnt strain yourself too bad looking for it. we had a ton of stuff to do and couldnt fit it in with everything else. thanks anyway. much loves.

squeek. 06-08-2009 05:40 PM

I AM VERY UPSET. I TAKE BACK MY CONGRATULATIONS. ALL OF THEM. MAIL THEM BACK, PLEASE.

Elmo 06-08-2009 05:41 PM

I sent a personal message :D but anyway you can have my happy birthdays again....

HAPPPPYYY BIIIRTHHHDAAAYYYY SKANNNNKKYYYY xx kiss kiss xx

NeonLight 06-08-2009 05:51 PM

Happy birfday skankyy

YomMamasHouse 06-08-2009 06:07 PM

You become slightly less deranged with every passing year. Happy Birthday.

teh_rape 06-08-2009 06:12 PM

happy birthday craka killa

Paft 06-08-2009 07:52 PM

HB Skanky.

Skanky Butterpuss 06-08-2009 08:25 PM

thank you gentlemans :)

Etzell 06-08-2009 10:08 PM

Happy Birfday, Skunkbutter. Hope you're having fun with Kim! Unless she's gone. In which case, sucks to be you.

Skanky Butterpuss 06-08-2009 11:33 PM

yeah, she left yesterday. so it does suck to be me. thanks for reminding me :(

Etzell 06-09-2009 12:04 AM

Then you have no excuse for your Etzell avoidings.

Skanky Butterpuss 06-09-2009 12:09 AM

well i never!

[AE] 82694 06-09-2009 12:49 AM

How's it feel to be in your 20's I can't remember back that far.:twisted:

DarkeN_HellspawN 06-09-2009 01:38 AM

Happy B-Day Skank.........

I thought you were already as old as I am??? No matter it will take you years and much practice to become on the same wave length of thinking that my brain fires on. Since it is your birthday I will offer you free lessons and insight. You dont have to thank me now............but the thanks is appreicated. I know...I know...........there are others that want this type of training as well and their day will come too. Are you f&cking serious man????

dh

YomMamasHouse 06-09-2009 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN (Post 440387)
No matter it will take you years and much practice to become on the same wave length of thinking that my brain fires on.

dh

By practice you must mean sniffing concentrated cat pee.

DarkeN_HellspawN 06-09-2009 01:50 AM

I was going to go with.................

Playing suduko in the nude with Pokemom playing in the background on a loud speaker with a hot chick playing the Stairway to Heaven on a Xylophone but if cat pee works for you who am I so say that you are a weird-o.

You can put your name on the list for training "Yo" but you are a little to bit liberal to be joining my club anytime soon.

dh

fishBurger 06-09-2009 05:14 AM

I don't think I can top DH, but happy birthday anyways.

DH, It's my birthday too, could I get some of that free insight? I'd appreciate it.

Paft 06-09-2009 02:29 PM

HB to you too Fish.

Skanky Butterpuss 06-09-2009 05:25 PM

i like where this thread is going :lol:

happy birthday to you fishburger

DarkeN_HellspawN 06-09-2009 11:13 PM

Happy B-DAy to you as well Fish..........

It is a complicated matter to grow older in age but not in stature since as myself I have never gotten taller since I was 19 and I was always hoping for another growth spurt to grow my penis to 14 inches. Now I did hit 12 but that wasnt good enough since I had a goal in mind as another wise man once said. You can dream to live a goal but a goal is only one point in soccer. Now tht made absolutely no sense but either did the homeless drunk guy telling me that story while he laughs at his own jokes. He is silly chap and occasionally when I walk by I will try to talk him into me doing his taxes for him. Now I give him money for booze occasinally because not that I feel sorry for him but I envy his persistence to stay outside and get drunk in public and have others pay for it. It is ingenious plan in my eyes except for his retirement benefits really suck since in a recession most people do not buy the homeless booze.

Someday I will sit with this man and we will drink on high quality swill as we both sit in our own filth and dream of another time when the Cubs won the world series, whores were free and pennies rained from the sky like copper hail on a spring day. We all get a little bit older each day and possibly a bit wiser as well so if that is the case can anyone explain to me why at 72 David Carradine put himself in a position where he hung himself trying to jerk off with his neck and gentials tied. I hope my future at 72 is a bit brighter such as hiring a fucking female spotter with safewords so that I can hang myself with a rope tied around my neck and gentials. It is all about compromise and playing it safe. Sure you can try it alone but who knows when you will end up buck ass naked on a front page of a not so populat Thai newspaper??? F$CK that.......If I ever make it on the front page of a Thai newspaper it is going to be for something I have always been very passionate about and believe in and that would be killing baby Pandas.

dh