Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   TO: Members of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=6973)

mervaka 11-12-2006 01:41 AM

i wouldnt mess with him, because he will set the brotherhood on you, and see you on the battlefields of "TFC FF"

... whatever that game is..

o_dancingfool 11-12-2006 02:30 AM

Team Fortress Classic Fortress Forever is my guess. Never heard of it, sounds pretty retarted.

o_garland-w 11-12-2006 03:15 PM

LOL, you are sure running out of things to flame when you start complaining about "TFC FF". Jeez, I hope you understand what he means.

o_loader 11-12-2006 03:27 PM

Do you understand what he means?

o_garland-w 11-12-2006 03:51 PM

Haha

btw, are you the Loader who got ridiculed in the last supclanged avi? :P

o_leandros 11-12-2006 05:22 PM

I only found 1 and 2 of supclanged and it said the next one was for n! :(?
EDIT: hahaha I just saw it. Nevermind.

o_dancingfool 11-12-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garland-W
LOL, you are sure running out of things to flame when you start complaining about "TFC FF". Jeez, I hope you understand what he means.

There's plenty left, but DH is running out of material.

o_loader 11-12-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Haha

?

Supclanged avi? Never heard of it. Let me DL it :P

o_leandros 11-12-2006 07:42 PM

Google is your friend.
http://www.ozfortress.com/media/videos/1446

o_zsilver_fox 11-12-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
I am not amused by you ugkly posted red X that is showing up in my thread. I am guessing that you posted something that was very despictable to the forums and thus it was deleted. I am glad that even barbarians can surf the net for obscene photos. I cannot wait to put a "HEADSHOT" in TFC FF on your guy compliments of my sniper.

This is proof that he not only lacks one testical, but uses IE.

o_loader 11-13-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Haha

Yes.. Yes I am.

o_backstaber 11-13-2006 01:35 AM

This thread isn't locked yet?

o_dancingfool 11-13-2006 01:48 AM

IDK, IBTL AFAIK GTFO FFS.

o_bubbles 11-13-2006 12:18 PM

BBQ

o_darken_hellspawn 11-13-2006 12:24 PM

Of course I use IE you FOOL.............

Due to firefox not supporting ActiveX components which is an integral part of our corporate web applications. So Flame on Silver Fox.........you can use mozilla, firefox, netscape, opera, safari and whatever web browser you need to surf your born you born loser. You probally do not even know why you use it but you want to jump on the bandwagon like you are some techie with knowledge. You make me laugh. To you other putzs that speak agsint me an the Yellow brotherhood. There is no such thing as an end to me. I will never give up..........i will never falter in my beliefs in helping the Brohterhood move to that plateau where we rule the other factions. This is no mirage I spin for you on the black widows webbing. This is the events that have started and are in full motion to become the reality of all factions.

You cannot stop the momentum of this train of Yellow LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_leandros 11-13-2006 01:51 PM

ActiveX more like ActiveXploit!

o_loader 11-13-2006 02:39 PM

Somebody is getting mad! Aww bless yah...

o_darken_hellspawn 11-13-2006 05:02 PM

Active X

is only an exploit if you choose it to be. I do not recommend downloading untrusted or unsigned activex components but the reality is that it is too powerfull of a tool to not use so secure your users from themselves and you will have nothing to worry about.

It is like what we do here in the forums.............The Yellow Brotherhood is way too powerfull to be destroyed by mere posts without action. it is time for us to show our colors and fight for what is rightfully ours. If you do not believe me then you shall read the prophecy which directly names Yellow as the leader of all factions to rule how we see fit.

Leandros..........do you have any ideas on an insignia for the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas?

DHTFKOTYBOL

o_loader 11-13-2006 06:49 PM

I have used FF/Netscape for years.. No problems with active X at all..

L2Usetheinternetz.

o_dancingfool 11-13-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
So Flame on Silver Fox.........you can use mozilla, firefox, netscape, opera, safari and whatever web browser you need to surf your born you born loser.

Wtf is surfing a born?