Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ffdev roll call (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=24427)

Lynus 10-12-2014 09:40 PM

yaw see, games dead yaw.

afaik jon n jesse had a vision to make the next FF game and as soon as it was revealed to this community arguments & flame wars ensued before the pre-dev plans could even be laid out.

not a shocker, blame largos, FDA, ricey etc

squeek. 10-12-2014 09:55 PM

Not at all what happened.

XPelargos 10-12-2014 10:10 PM

Swing and a miss. :mrgreen:

homie in reboks' 10-13-2014 04:36 AM

chef you're cool

FDA_Approved 10-13-2014 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynus (Post 504391)
yaw see, games dead yaw.

afaik jon n jesse had a vision to make the next FF game and as soon as it was revealed to this community arguments & flame wars ensued before the pre-dev plans could even be laid out.

Come on now. Jons still looking out for this community. But this kind of stuff doesn't just fall out of thin air. Once we know more about UT4 and source2, then we can really get the ball rolling.

Ricey 10-13-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynus (Post 504391)
yaw see, games dead yaw.

Not to change the topic, but...

It was more in the lines of you insulting people for no reason, which you were warned many times about as well.

Quote:

Will alex, homie, fda, largos and anyone else who has nothing useful/important to add to this thread please go fuck yourself until you get rid of the diarrhea of the mouth and are all better?
Thanks,
Quote:

lol, Largos you're a joke. Don't you have people who don't give a shit about you to talk to about your drug addictions?
Oh, just so you know, I've given out infractions to Alex, Homie, and FDA as well
for posting stupid shit. So has Geo.

In all seriousness, if you don't have anything truly constructive to say about FF, then please, fuck off to a My Little Pony forum.

Dr. eXpl0si0n 10-14-2014 11:30 AM

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-135829600...-sticker-4.jpg

Ricey 10-14-2014 05:39 PM

God damn it doc, can that photo be any bigger?

Dr. eXpl0si0n 10-15-2014 03:40 PM

In all seriousness, yes, yes it could.

FrogTheory 11-09-2014 11:57 PM

I'm up!

If you are in need for a concept artist I'd be interested to jump in! My friend told me that you were planning on doing TFC with new engine and I thought that's a great idea. TFC is still my favorite game after all these years!

I started to think concepts for the classes and I'll try to make some this week just to see if you are interested on taking me with you.

Oreoman 11-14-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. eXpl0si0n (Post 504419)
In all seriousness, yes, yes it could.

god i miss u

reaper18 11-14-2014 07:24 PM

Holy shit, this is awsome

XPelargos 11-14-2014 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oreoman (Post 504761)
god i miss u

GET A ROOM!

Preferably somewhere on Quakenet . . . :mrgreen:

Oreoman 11-15-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPelargos (Post 504764)
GET A ROOM!

Preferably somewhere on Quakenet . . . :mrgreen:

miss u too u crazy bastard

XPelargos 11-15-2014 04:02 AM

Shit, your favorite position has more o's than mine.

scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! :mrgreen:

Ricey 11-19-2014 10:17 PM

shut up largos. :)

trepid_jon 03-04-2015 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headz (Post 504038)
So, how are the concepts coming along, any one here that can bring the concepts to fruition? even if it means keeping the animations the same.

Mike is waiting to have back surgery, can't get much work done until after that which should within a few weeks. I'll see if he's got anything new to post beyond the silhouettes.

Quote:

As I have previously said job openings need to be added to the main page, a classy press release or sorts, and someone please reskin the website. with red/blue/black/white/dark grey theme. You know the main two colours of the teams !!

When I read the OP I was glad to read it, but now action must follow, and swiftly.
The site need an overhaul for sure. There's this alpha thing and some other things, plus all the stuff squeek recently announced regarding open source and the old version of FF almost ready to be out on Steam.

And now Source 2 and whatnot to figure out now.

trepid_jon 12-18-2016 09:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Told y'all just be patient haha

Here is Mike/nugzilla who made the silhouettes earlier tonight playing and helping with vive stuff, going over a lot of stuff including FF...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJTmyNj...n-by=trepidjon

Also, attached to this post is a random idea Steve/bully had about some kind of "FF2" logo. I don't think it'll ever be called "Fortress Forever 2" but what do I know I just sometimes work here... I just think it'll probably be a continuation of what it is now except with beta branches like "vivetest" or "2013" or something.

The railgun...the sniper rifle...good weapons for Vive. I have a feeling Vive FF will be amazing.

Bully 12-18-2016 10:36 AM

Here's some more random logos.

Attachment 142

Attachment 143

Iggy 12-18-2016 11:17 AM

First tester signing up.
:mrgreen: