Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Poll: Bunnyhop & FF (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=20857)

PartialSchism 10-04-2009 11:17 PM

Bunnyhop & FF

Бриджет хотел, чтобы я это скажу

Crazycarl 10-04-2009 11:22 PM

I knew how to bhop in TFC but I was bad at it and didn't like to.

Icculus 10-04-2009 11:32 PM

I didn't know how before and I still don't know.

RnZ 10-04-2009 11:33 PM

Last years i played tfc i always used a bhopscript and mwheelup to jump and that worked perfect for me. In FF i cant really use mwheel because sometimes it doesnt work for me. Doing duckjumps with mwheel work better then normal jumps for me, dunno why. So when i began to play FF i had to use a real key to jump and i can bhop fine with it, but my movement will be better if mwheelbhop works.

Dr.Satan 10-05-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazycarl (Post 453362)
I knew how to bhop in TFC but I was bad at it

and now I'm better b/c I do in FF

Carrots 10-05-2009 01:02 AM

once you advertise with staem and get a solid base, make the bhop a bit harder.

you want to have bhop easy to pickup for new players, but once they are active players, you gota up it up a notch

hlstriker 10-05-2009 03:54 AM

I actually translated that partial D:::

"Bridget wanted me to say this" lol

Paft 10-06-2009 10:32 AM

What do you want from this poll?

I am #3. I had already mastered bhop prior to FF in TFC. So what does that mean? It is the same asides from the jump timer.

gibz 10-06-2009 11:33 AM

What's bunny hopping?
What's FF?

xks 10-07-2009 01:40 AM

Option 3 for me, although I barely bothered to BH at all in FF.

PartialSchism 10-07-2009 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paft (Post 453620)
What do you want from this poll?

Just scoutin info.

Molester 10-07-2009 09:02 PM

You know whats the funnest shit about the new auto jump is when these noob little hackers that use the dll and always have used the dll in tfc and ff and always brag about how great they are at bhopping and how you suck at it thats right theres a bhop.dll that works for fortressforever always has since the beginning.
They complain about nothing has changed with the update and then you point out theres the new jump que and they dont know what your talking about cause they have used the dll for sooooo long they never noticed or read that FF made a new auto jump its funny.
The bhop.dll is basicly just an auto jump same as the the new auto jump they added except the dll is part of a multi hack.

squeek. 10-08-2009 02:34 AM

As far as I know, there was never an autojump hack for FF (the jump queue was in since 1.0).

gibz 10-08-2009 11:55 AM

What a stupid hack.
EDIT: Part of a multi-hack? What other things are part of this hack?
I don't like cheaters :-P

rezz0r 10-08-2009 05:30 PM

I did not know how to Bhop before I started playing FF. I also learned to jump queue before 2.4.

Ricey 10-08-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molester (Post 453918)
You know whats the funnest shit about the new auto jump is when these noob little hackers that use the dll and always have used the dll in tfc and ff and always brag about how great they are at bhopping and how you suck at it thats right theres a bhop.dll that works for fortressforever always has since the beginning.
They complain about nothing has changed with the update and then you point out theres the new jump que and they dont know what your talking about cause they have used the dll for sooooo long they never noticed or read that FF made a new auto jump its funny.
The bhop.dll is basicly just an auto jump same as the the new auto jump they added except the dll is part of a multi hack.

Um, there has never been a bhop.dll hack for ff, there was is point. Any average joe can bhop.

Oh, by the way, learn to type a proper fucking paragraph, holy crap, that was soo fucking hard to read properly. Commas are your friends!

Lost 10-08-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey (Post 454001)
Oh, by the way, learn to type a proper fucking paragraph, holy crap, that was soo fucking hard to read properly. Commas are your friends!

Heh, yeah, I ran out of breath just reading it...

Someone 10-15-2009 08:22 PM

I have never played a game with bunny-hopping in before FF, and learned how to do it in 2.3, but often didn't bother as the advantages of it are small and I like having control over my movement. Now that 2.4 is out I bhop a bit more but I still don't use it that often.

gibz 10-16-2009 11:34 AM

You can have full control of your movement while bunny hopping if you practice it enough!

GenghisTron 10-16-2009 12:06 PM

I'm used to bunnyhopping in TFC so I don't even hold down spacebar.