Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   TO: Members of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=6973)

o_dancingfool 11-06-2006 12:59 AM

...........im........liek.......darken.......loll. ...............................dot.......dot...... dot once upon a..........tiem......loll.......*grunt grunt grunt*..............

I never had a puppy :cry:

Cheap chocolate isn't hollow, that's expensive chocolate. Cheap chocolate is thick and tastes like crap. So I guess you could call it expensive chocolate since rich people are alot of times sadder than middle class people.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Monkies live on the river in the Amazon. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Give us a dollar. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Or the monkies die. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'll kill them all. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. And then I'll move onto the alligators and they'll be like "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." And I'm all like "Die. Die. Die." Then they're all "wtf ur grounded." I'm like "No. No. No." And then I run at them with my machete. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Then they pull out M4s and get 1337 hax headshots. Oh noes. Oh noes. Oh noes. But FPS Doug gave me an irl respawn point. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. So then I kill the alligators. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. And feed them to the monkies. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. But the monkies are dead. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. So then I feed them to the clams. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

And FUCK because Pierce Brosnan isn't going to be James Bond anymore it's some weird scary looking guy.

o_abjure 11-06-2006 02:15 AM

Lets force the admins of the forum to give up his email address so we can email bomb his ass!

o_lithium 11-06-2006 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
<Insert Wall Of Incoherent Crap>

No.

o_demasu 11-06-2006 02:40 AM

Hey Darken, could you kindly take posts like these to pm's or not make them at all please? Thank you.

o_bumgravy 11-06-2006 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demasu
Hey Darken, could you kindly take posts like these to pm's or not make them at all please? Thank you.

...seems to be the general forums concensus. As has been stated in previous threads, take your tantrums elsewhere. There are 24 posts in this thread, not including this one, and 19 of which either mock this thread for taking up valuable Chat forum space, or are merely easily skimmable trolling sessions by people who like nothing more than the feeling they get when they hit Reply. Puzzle me this: if you are so concerned about people being exposed to threads like this, then why tippety-top top them so often? Why not click on a thread made by someone you'll actually want to spend your precious time reading, hoping theres not more idiots like yourself with an itchy Reply button and a saggy postcount with nothing better to do?

Who learned you what a forum does?

I will take no greater pleasure in mocking you gibless with my rockets in the forthcoming TFC FF, that is of course, if you can take time out from typing comments that arent worth the pixels they are printed on to actually step outside the respawn.

o_bubbles 11-06-2006 06:54 AM

He's just laughing his ass off thinking he's witty. WELL YOU'RE NOT!

o_zydell 11-06-2006 08:01 AM

Hail to the king!

mervaka 11-06-2006 05:22 PM

yes, and may HAILstones the size of golfballs rain upon him. hail to the king of pointless drivel

o_|404|innoc-tpf- 11-06-2006 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zydell
Hail to the king!

[ash]I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and shit, and Jack left town.[/ash]

o_swampthing360 11-06-2006 05:48 PM

an im like ...

i wanna change team *crys my eyes out*

o_|404|innoc-tpf- 11-06-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWAMPTHING360
an im like ...

i wanna change team *crys my eyes out*

PM a mod and they can help. Jiggles is usually pretty damned responsive...I know he's quick to message me when someone complains about me!

/runs

o_swampthing360 11-06-2006 06:19 PM

lol i dont even remeber when i joined a team lol ...i dont even know why im in a team damn it lol

i just wanna be me and me is pure british lol

o_loader 11-06-2006 06:45 PM

:)

Britain is better than US..

CUE THE US VS. BRITAIN WAR AGAIN!

o_zydell 11-06-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |404|Innoc-TPF-
[ash]I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and shit, and Jack left town.[/ash]

Hail to the king! Long live the glorious yellow king Darken_Hellspawn!

o_dancingfool 11-06-2006 08:13 PM

Which is technically no one since Zydell stepped down. Darken is the king of golden showers if that's what you mean?

o_|404|innoc-tpf- 11-06-2006 08:32 PM

Guess no one ever told him not to pee into the wind...

mervaka 11-06-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mervaka

this you mean?

o_loader 11-06-2006 10:52 PM

LOL.. wonder where he is.. Banned again?

o_zydell 11-07-2006 12:19 AM

Surely any neutral party looking in this thread will see that the blue team consist of nothing but mean, lying, flaming, moaning, nasty people! :shock: And 123ett thank you very much for acknowledging my previous role as yellow king! :D

o_dancingfool 11-07-2006 12:23 AM

Well you weren't nearly as much of an annoying prick and were actually somewhat progressive.