Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ideas for promoting the game (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=20474)

tripleS!X 09-04-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ostrich_Eggs (Post 449040)
And hold your horses sticky, I'm not so sure that's within the terms of use.

yeah well i was putting the idea out there. let me kno what it says eggies and hopefully we can get this going. cuz im sure if i talked to that kid (who is a great salesmen btw) to do maybe a lil side promotion for the game for like a week or something when 2.4 is released. ust maybe to mention the game. or maybe even making lil bussiness card style mini posters people can take home with em. with website and couple other things on it.

i duno i think it could work well if enough people get the poster/ cards out to local gaming shops. oh and i just thought of.... maybe at computer lan gaming places ... got a couple of those here to. they usually playin weak ass slow fps's. this should spice those places up.

:e0: stIKy

Ostrich_Eggs 09-04-2009 05:03 PM

Yea. I'll talk to imhi if his ass ever gets off killing floor. The last thing we need is valve shoving their dicks down our throats.

tripleS!X 09-04-2009 05:15 PM

valves on some bullshit if we arent able to do that. u should be able to promote any way u can.... fucking money hungry pieces of dumpppppp.

whatever ill wait for a confirmation b4 i start any poster ideas.

wakka 09-04-2009 07:42 PM

get permission? come on guys it's some posters in a shop window, you can do whatever the hell you want.. get working on it stiky and let us know how it goes.

mikael stole my idea about the FF advertisement so I will work on something new :p hahahah

tripleS!X 09-05-2009 02:47 AM

lol thats what im saying... i didnt think it would hafe been a big deal but some people mention some talk of permission and such so i dunno i got a lil confused so until i kno for sure ill ust start some rough drawings
.... some pics from devs would be great like some nice shots of a solly gettin an airy or even if you the players have some wild screen shots send em to my email with u ur ff info like alias and what not and i tihnk i could do a couple diff ones and then people can choose and shit .... also i think this sohuld be a group effort so as i do this i am gonna post the copies up and see whaat the community thinks they should need to be changed so we cn get a perfect poster . bussiness cards

so lets make this work people and ran sack the fuckin shit outa ur gaming shops and lan shops... get this community buzzzzin .... no children tho make sure we get a big Mrated on there ... have arms and shit blown off in the poster lolol ... makem look sick as hell ....

:e0: stiKy

tripleS!X 09-05-2009 02:50 AM

also i think something to promote the new 2.4 release would be a good idea to aim for .. what you think?

:e0: stIKy

Mikael_hs 09-06-2009 11:12 PM

Sounds good yes. What do you have in mind?

I think spamming gameforums with an avi is the easiest way to reach ppl. I don't think ryu's avi fits that purpose entirely; rather I'd see something like a comparison to how shitty other games are (tf2 mb?) and how much FF rules. Similar to that tfc forever avi comparing cs with tfc (cs = boring, tfc = uberfunspam).