Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FF Revival In Progress? (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=24491)

Oreoman 11-14-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truplaya (Post 504706)
as stiffy and i both know, girls and FF (or 30 min non stop pickups to be exact) do not mix. If you play FF and ignore your woman for a second then you're prob not gonna get any pussy. Unless you fall into some god given miracle situation like pike an hasenfefr have where they both ff and have sex and eat all day, 1 in a million scenario, girls and ff pickups don't mix. Maybe you can once your bitch is gone out or to work or maybe the warden has gone to bed early...that's a prime time ff window.

I don't care if the bitch is 300lb+... if she plays ff, cooks and gives a good slurp every once in a bit - then shes for me, (lady death u still out there,you can make a hot pocket/ pop tart combo right?)

Be wise, don't follow in the footsteps of angry bob and lose your first marriage over ff / tfc, although it is tempting....

lol'd would read again :thumbsup:

we been playin ff quite a bit this week and its been some fun times hope we can keep it up

XPelargos 11-14-2014 11:28 PM

Hot pocket / Poptart sounds like a type of frag, tbh.

WHOA! Poptart shot!

FDA_Approved 11-14-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPelargos (Post 504765)
Hot pocket / Poptart sounds like a type of frag, tbh.

WHOA! Poptart shot!

how hi r u

XPelargos 11-15-2014 04:04 AM

I smoked 27 marijuanas.

But seriously, think about it:

A poptart is when you shoot a scoooot's feet and he loses all momentum, bounces straight up, and you get a free semi-pro-air-shot.

A hotpocket is when you get caught in a heavy slow field and a demo throws a MIRV in it and you all go Kah-bewwwm. :mrgreen:

truplaya 11-17-2014 09:54 PM

All i gotta say is I'm liking the bug and feature tracker pages being updated with new good ideas.

The pub scene although it can be slow, it's still cool seeing people coming back to the game at prime time hours, makes me chuckle.

Pickups are doing well on Sundays. Looking forward to more idlers returning and new players integrating*. More friends idle please, that way pickups wont just be on Sundays.

biohaZ 11-17-2014 10:59 PM

not being a richard but Sunday nights are not affiliated with ff.pickup

thx,
mngmt-

truplaya 11-19-2014 09:39 PM

hi robert

Please get your BIG brother to play ff again. Has he been playing on sundays? Undisputed best player on team BIG 2013.

thank you

FabTheZen 11-29-2014 11:56 AM

I will abuse this thread to say I'll soon be back xD
Gonna have a 100Mbps connection soon, and I will finish assembling my new (flaming 4690k+gtx970) gaming PC build. So I'll be all yours!! I'm gonna be REALLY rusty tho, you're warned. Also, EU pickup is dead iirc, so beware of mah EU lag C:

cya soon! LOVE YOU ALL <3