Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   #PWNAGE.TV WANTS US!!!!! (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=14862)

VinnytheBoss 03-03-2008 03:19 PM

#PWNAGE.TV WANTS US!!!!!

Listen up, vinny speakin...

I have been talking with Cpt. Howdy the CEO of #pwnage.TV and it seems as if they are interested in shout casting our matches.

Shout casting you say? Shout casting our matches would be an outstanding way for promoting this game that we all come to know! What Pwnage.TV wants from us is to promote them. We need to show interest in thier organization and what it is they do, and in return they will show interest in our community.

They are located on irc.gamesurge.net #pwnage.tv and you can also check out thier website www.pwnage.tv

Please FF community!!!! This could be our chance to expand our operation and make something big of our community!!!!!!

Vinny signin out.

BinaryLife 03-03-2008 03:24 PM

I think this would be a great idea.

Doompiggy 03-03-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinnytheBoss
Listen up, vinny speakin...

I have been talking with Cpt. Howdy the CEO of #pwnage.TV and it seems as if they are interested in shout casting our matches.

Shout casting you say? Shout casting our matches would be an outstanding way for promoting this game that we all come to know! What Pwnage.TV wants from us is to promote them. We need to show interest in thier organization and what it is they do, and in return they will show interest in our community.

They are located on irc.gamesurge.net #pwnage.tv and you can also check out thier website www.pwnage.tv

Please FF community!!!! This could be our chance to expand our operation and make something big of our community!!!!!!

Vinny signin out.

I support this. Cause if this happens that means more people will join #ff.pickup and that means more people to troll. :D gg vinny

Dr.Satan 03-03-2008 03:27 PM

POST THIS ON THE UGC BOARDS!

Seriously get Padawan or DISASSEMBLER's attention on this and they will probably set something up with this guy. If you post in the FF General Discussions section I can mirror to the admins forums and get this the attention it needs.

tml 03-03-2008 03:31 PM

if we all vote on the match of the week we could get it shout casted every week!

DEATHSTRIKER6666 03-03-2008 03:38 PM

tHIS MUCH GOOD IS NEWS THAT LONG LAST A TV OF CHANNEL JUST OF ME ([IOWNUALL]DEATHSTRIKER6666) OWNING ALL YOU LITTLE NOOBS. iT HAS BEEN LONG COMING TIME AND I EMAILS GET LOTS ALL THE TIME SAYING "DEATHSTRIKER6666 YOU SO HARD OWN ME AND I WANT JUST TO WATCH YOU OWN ALL THE TIME" AND NOW THE MUCH GOOD NEWS FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN.

Doompiggy 03-03-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHSTRIKER6666
tHIS MUCH GOOD IS NEWS THAT LONG LAST A TV OF CHANNEL JUST OF ME ([IOWNUALL]DEATHSTRIKER6666) OWNING ALL YOU LITTLE NOOBS. iT HAS BEEN LONG COMING TIME AND I EMAILS GET LOTS ALL THE TIME SAYING "DEATHSTRIKER6666 YOU SO HARD OWN ME AND I WANT JUST TO WATCH YOU OWN ALL THE TIME" AND NOW THE MUCH GOOD NEWS FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN.

Bulgarians don't own anything when they have caps lock on...

ril 03-03-2008 03:53 PM

i support deathstrike6666

Player 03-03-2008 04:12 PM

As do I

Vicious 03-03-2008 05:54 PM

lol seriously though... I think this could do alot of good. Let me know if there's anything sYn can do to help.

*EDIT* like be the official sponsored team of pwnage!!!! lol

MightyLotu 03-03-2008 06:11 PM

this much good yes

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ 03-03-2008 06:16 PM

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/a/c...dac8f7219c.jpg

Circuitous 03-03-2008 06:31 PM

Sounds good to me.

Gator- 03-03-2008 06:41 PM

Have UGC put up a banner for them.

Dr.Satan 03-03-2008 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirTiger
Have UGC put up a banner for them.

I mirrored this in the admins section on UGC, so it's up to pad and dis how things go from here, but we'll see!

reaper18 03-03-2008 07:44 PM

this sounds good

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHSTRIKER6666

now kiddys, remember what uncle ted told you:
"Mentally retarded egotists like to spice things up a bit by beating kids with down syndrom then claiming that they own. Now, in doing so, they increase their chancess for hepatitus and could also accumulate breathing problems at age 23 because of too much sexual intercourse with doors and donkeys. They also like to overuse caps lock to sound cool when really it just looks like they were getting fucked in the ass by some muscley gay sailor with a big forehead, and by doing caps, they hope to spread their anguish to the other participants of this beloved forum. So kids remember, only you can prevent forest fires by eating pyromaniacs and also by stomping on fetuses. That fetus could have been an egotist, thank god we stomped the bastard."

note to self,
im an asshole

moo.

Dr.Satan 03-03-2008 08:01 PM

I would edit that but it's pretty funny!

You get a free pass (from me) this time, but be less of an ass next time please sir.

reaper18 03-03-2008 08:41 PM

it was sarcastic :D
ok, i will hold back next time :D

Gator- 03-03-2008 09:00 PM

PWNTV|leo will be saying "Gator" a lot :lol:

KubeDawg 03-04-2008 02:03 AM

Unless we're on the map ff_aardvark ^_^ then they'll be saying KubeDawg a lot!