Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Mapping (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Map Request Thread : Discussions (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=23560)

Snipe 09-20-2012 07:19 PM

Map Request Thread : Discussions

damn ricey. nice work. was thinkin about trying ravelin but changing the game style. it just didnt work as reverse ctf in tfc. its big enough to be a command point map like warpath...

KubeDawg 09-20-2012 09:39 PM

That's right I remember now. It wasn't raven, but ravelin that was remade and called mushvelin (pretty sure created by green mushy). Anyone still have that map? It was pretty fun to play.

Snipe 09-21-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KubeDawg (Post 495684)
That's right I remember now. It wasn't raven, but ravelin that was remade and called mushvelin (pretty sure created by green mushy). Anyone still have that map? It was pretty fun to play.

you must find this map kube or i shall rip off your balls and feed them to ricey's shark. :mrgreen: seriously though, i had no idea it was remade...

squeek. 09-21-2012 12:37 AM

Mushvelin was a map we tested in beta (sequential control point map loosely based on ravelin). Could ask Mushy if he'd mind if it were released publicly.

Snipe 09-21-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squeek. (Post 495703)
Mushvelin was a map we tested in beta (sequential control point map loosely based on ravelin). Could ask Mushy if he'd mind if it were released publicly.

thats funny cause i was thinking that it should be a control point map. i guess im not as dumb as people think i am lol.

and i rly hope he doesnt mind.

KubeDawg 09-21-2012 03:27 AM

Speaking of maps mushy has made, what ever happened to that big ass sphere of a map you would spawn in? It was a CTF map I believe, where both teams were in the middle of the sphere with one team on the top part and the other team below.

squeek. 09-21-2012 04:01 AM

Mirrorball!

There are quite a few maps of Mushy's that were never released outside of the beta.

KubeDawg 09-21-2012 05:39 AM

YES THAT WAS IT! Those were the only 2 I really remember. It'd be cool to see what kind of maps he has lying around that might not look complete, but are completely playable.

Snipe 09-21-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squeek. (Post 495712)
Mirrorball!

There are quite a few maps of Mushy's that were never released outside of the beta.

what other good stuff are you keeping from us squeek? quit being greedy and let us have fun. :evil:

squeek. 09-21-2012 07:58 PM

What, you mean like waterbattle?

I'll talk to Mushy today.

Ricey 09-21-2012 08:21 PM

Wasn't waterbattle released though?

squeek. 09-21-2012 09:09 PM

No, I think only volleyball was released, and even then, it wasn't really an official release I don't think.

Ricey 10-17-2012 02:23 PM

Map Request Thread : Discussions

Let's keep this thread for in-depth discussions about the maps,and the other one for pure Requests/Claims and fixes of the list.

ian.de 10-25-2012 11:39 PM

Got a bad bad bad mapping itch that needs scratching.

I want to focus my time and efforts on something that people might actually play. Are there any maps that haven't been made yet that have a high demand?

Raynian 10-26-2012 02:48 AM

I would love to see well and crossover (crossover2 really) re-worked to not be so shitty. For stock maps, they're never played at all. Well is too pub-sniper friendly and claustrophobic, and crossover has the problem of shitty spawns and a weird yard.

also wrong thread

KubeDawg 10-26-2012 03:19 AM

I would love to see a good Badlands map. It was one of the most popular TFC maps and rarely gets played here because it's just not great.

Also, I'd like to see Totalwar and Mooncheese redone.

KubeDawg 07-06-2013 06:34 AM

Rise from the dead, old topic!

Any word on Mushvelin or Mirrorball? I can't find either in the beta forums.