Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Cheek of Some People (Your Experiences) (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=20226)

Paft 07-25-2009 02:50 PM

The Cheek of Some People (Your Experiences)

Our house is semi-detatched along with many others in a row on a main road. We have a gate to the front door and a side path that is halved with nextdoor.

So, right now nexdoor must be going on holiday or something because they have cars parked infront of their house I just happened to look out the window to see them, because it is slightly more convienet, walk though ours WITH friends. They must have been doing this all morning.

It's not like they are kids or teenagers they're 30 somethings.

I am not really bothered, it's just the cheek of it. Would have been nice if they asked.

Iggy 07-25-2009 03:17 PM

You should get a camcorder, record video of them walking through there, speed it up a bit, and put it to that music they used in Benny Hill... and post that shit on Youtube.

I would.
:mrgreen:

Paft 07-25-2009 04:28 PM

:)

Iggy 07-25-2009 08:06 PM

:mrgreen::lol:

Maybe there should be an "Ask a Bastard" thread.... where situations like this could be discussed. :shock::mrgreen:

uBeR 07-25-2009 08:53 PM

They're walking on your side path? Is that cheeky in the UK?

Everything 07-25-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 445102)
:mrgreen::lol:

Maybe there should be an "Ask a Bastard" thread.... where situations like this could be discussed. :shock::mrgreen:

YES. We need a sticky in the chat section entitled "Ask Iggy", or even "Ask an asshole".

BinaryLife 07-25-2009 10:12 PM

I think a mention ahead of time on their part is not too much too ask. But I'm generally a layed back person and as long as they didn't brake anything or hurt themselves I wouldn't have a problem with it. Drunk stumbling however I would be pissed about.

Paft 07-25-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uBeR (Post 445106)
They're walking on your side path? Is that cheeky in the UK?

Through my gate (which is right near the front room's window) to get from their car to their back path and back.

Dr.Satan 07-26-2009 12:31 AM

makes since to me. I'd be pissed to!

Ihmhi 07-26-2009 12:49 AM

I've had neighbors park in our driveway before. The property line clearly designates it as ours.

If they're there for <5 minutes, I leave them be. But if they start sitting, I go out and tell them that they don't have to move but they should ask in the future. I've had one or two assholes on whom I've called the cops on for trespassing.

One of said assholes said "Fuck you" to my mom, and she punched his passenger side mirror off. Motherfucker peeled out like a drag race.

Don't mess with Polish moms, they will end you.

BinaryLife 07-26-2009 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihmhi (Post 445124)
I've had neighbors park in our driveway before. The property line clearly designates it as ours.

If they're there for <5 minutes, I leave them be. But if they start sitting, I go out and tell them that they don't have to move but they should ask in the future. I've had one or two assholes on whom I've called the cops on for trespassing.

One of said assholes said "Fuck you" to my mom, and she punched his passenger side mirror off. Motherfucker peeled out like a drag race.

Don't mess with Polish moms, they will end you.

I honestly can't say I blame her. you don't park in someone's driveway and then curse them off for asking you to move. They deserve to be missing a mirror :)

Hammock 07-28-2009 10:14 PM

At one place I lived, we had a 3 lane driveway, the town is pretty much built on renters, especially the residential area I was in. I was renting the upstairs of a house, and a family was renting the basement.

The inside track closest to our front yard was for me and my roommates, the middle track of the driveway was for the people renting downstairs, and the track on the far side was for the people renting the house next to us.

What really pissed me off is, I'd have my car parked in my section and the neighbor's kids downstairs would go outside and start playing basketball, which they had the hoop setup right in the middle of the driveway.

The dumbass parents would back their vehicles out to the end of the driveway to give the kids space. But wouldn't even come and ask me or the neighbors next to us if we could move the cars back.

No instead I come down from my bedroom to grab a snack or something and see the kids playing basketball in our driveway with my car and our neighbor's car practically parked right under the basketball net.

Where's the fucking courtesy? I mean seriously I would move my car for them to avoid the basketball from beating the shit out of my car. But not once did they ever come up to ask me if I could move it, or forget asking me, just let me know their kids were going to be playing there, so it would be my decision on whether or not my car gets moved (obviously it would).

Those deadbeat parents needed a good beating for two reasons. 1. They had no sense of fucking common courtesy, and 2. They weren't teaching any to their kids, cause if the kids were taught any they would've taken it upon themselves to ask us.

Iggy 07-29-2009 01:13 AM

I don't even have to ask what country the above poster lives in. Sad ain't it?