Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happy B-Day Thread (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=4298)

GeoKill-----> 05-21-2008 07:07 AM

lolz damn still mad eh? :D

Skanky Butterpuss 05-21-2008 07:20 AM

woop woop! or something

hey make hunted not crash my comp kthxhappybdaydontgetherpes

Circuitous 05-21-2008 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
woop woop! or something

hey make hunted not crash my comp kthxhappybdaydontgetherpesagain

Mooga 05-21-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
woop woop! or something

hey make hunted not crash my comp kthxhappybdaydontgetherpes

Paft 05-21-2008 03:41 PM

Nappy Birthday.

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ 05-23-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Happy
Code:

Brithday

DarkeN_HellspawN 05-25-2008 01:00 AM

Happy B-day...........

whoever in the realm of the world your are.

dh

Circuitous 07-10-2008 09:46 PM

Happy Birthday SOGgy!

You fucking old bastard!

GeoKill-----> 07-10-2008 10:00 PM

75 eh? Happy b-day

Gator- 07-10-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeoKill----->
75 eh? Happy b-day

57 geo....57

Way to give him 18 more years of rust.

Innoc 07-10-2008 10:50 PM

HB SoG!

zSilver_Fox 07-11-2008 01:53 AM

I read that as "SOGay"

Does that make me bad?

SomeOldGuy 07-11-2008 07:52 AM

Thanks all!

Spending some time (3 weeks) in Germany, so for this one it was complete with beer, brats, kraut, apple strudel, and an Irish coffee to finish it off.

A little Rammstein, 2 guys (violin and accordion) in some tunnel playing Pachelbel's Canon in D (actually quite well), some more drinks, then some quality time with the missus... can't get a whole lot better.

and fwiw... 57, 75, whatever... somewhere along the line it becomes only a number. After a time as long as you're breathing, moving, enjoying life, and haven't lost your mind totally it's all good.

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ 07-11-2008 11:58 AM

Happy everyone!

TheWetMule 07-11-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeOldGuy
Thanks all!

Spending some time (3 weeks) in Germany, so for this one it was complete with beer, brats, kraut, apple strudel, and an Irish coffee to finish it off.

A little Rammstein, 2 guys (violin and accordion) in some tunnel playing Pachelbel's Canon in D (actually quite well), some more drinks, then some quality time with the missus... can't get a whole lot better.

and fwiw... 57, 75, whatever... somewhere along the line it becomes only a number. After a time as long as you're breathing, moving, enjoying life, and haven't lost your mind totally it's all good.

Sounds pretty cool, happy birthday bud.

Iggy 07-11-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeOldGuy
Thanks all!

Oh, I fucking hate you right now! Where in Germany are you going? If you are hitting Munich, I know some great places off the beaten path!

SomeOldGuy 07-11-2008 03:25 PM

In Köln (Cologne) area pretty much for the next 3 weeks (actually working here), with free time in the evenings and weekends. This weekend is the Black Forest area, next weekend we don't know. Munich is possible, so is Bremen. We're open for suggestions. :)

Only thing we're planning is to meet up with an old TFC/AMP/PFF friend in Bonn next week.

Iggy 07-11-2008 04:56 PM

A nice day-trip you should be able to find in Bavaria(Southern Germany), is a trip to Neushwanstein(pronounced Noishvanstine) Castle. We found a place at the Bahnhoff(central train station) in Munich, that provides everything you need... including a tour guide. IIRC, it cost around 30 Euros. Another trip you could make is down to Lake Starnburg. Take the 3 hour tour(covers about 2/3s of the lake, and stops at several towns). It's a great time!

Hoenshwangow(I think is the spelling), is another castle you can visit. We saw the outside of it, while on our way to Neushwanstein).

Nyphanburg Castle(palace, really) is a real neat place to visit, and it costs nothing to wander around the grounds. Most of the tourable buildings will cost a small fee, but it's worth it!