Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   (Need Players) Mimic is recruiting! (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=17124)

MonoXideAtWork 09-04-2008 01:39 PM

Mimic is recruiting!

Hola! Team Mimic is now opening up it's roster for new players.

Requirements:

recruits must have a working Mic and ventrillo installed.

recruits with previous UGC experience preferred.

recruits must be mature, team players, and able to dedicate 2 hours on wednesday nights to clan practice/matches (8pm-10pm EST)

Tryouts will be held tuesdays and thursdays at 7:00pm est. Meet up in the mimic irc channel ( #mimic on gamesurge) or send me a pm on these forums if you can't make it during those times.

What we're looking for:

looking to pick up one or two defensive players, engineer and demoman preferred.

looking to pick up one offensive player, you will need to be able to run scout and medic/demo.

The criteria that we will use to make our decisions for new recruits are as follows:

Punctuality: You will need to be where you say you're going to be, when you say you're going to be there.

Sportsmanship: We all get competitive, and venting is ok. Being rude or demeaning to your opponents or your teammates is not acceptable.

Team Player Mentality: We are a team, we stick together, if we have issues, we work them out. You will need to be able to put the good of the team before your personal hangups.

Cooperation: The most major category you will be evaluated in is your ability to work well with your teammates. We have a strong team, and are looking for competent players to compliment our stellar lineup.

If interested, PM me here, get on our IRC channel (#mimic on gamesurge) or hit one of us up ingame or on steamfriends.

I look forward to playing with you. GL, HF.

illogicality- 09-04-2008 05:12 PM

^ Bump ^

Good group of guys.

Much love mimic

!nF3D4L 09-04-2008 08:36 PM

bumpity bump bump

tim_ 09-04-2008 08:40 PM

these guys suck and heard the leader is a real dick

tml 09-07-2008 09:21 PM

it's true he is a real dick , dont join these guys some of them are nubs who i have never even heard of cough zuljin coughg woah something in my throatr

KubeDawg 09-07-2008 09:34 PM

too late.

Rutabeggar 09-08-2008 02:01 AM

Kube, we wouldn't have recruited you anyway...I believe at 1 point you felt as if your membership was just a matter of asking...please don't hijack our thread with your lame ass comments. You play for e0, great, we'll see you when we see you.

SiSCoS 09-08-2008 02:07 AM

EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!! THIS IS A HIJACK!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU MOTHA FUCKAS!!!!!!! PUT THEM UP!!!!!! PUT THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOO OLD MAN!!!!!!

bump

Rutabeggar 09-08-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiSCoS
EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!! THIS IS A HIJACK!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU MOTHA FUCKAS!!!!!!! PUT THEM UP!!!!!! PUT THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOO OLD MAN!!!!!!

bump

See, that is the proper way to hijack...with a bump at the end, I don't give a damn lawl.

KubeDawg 09-08-2008 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rutabeggar
Kube, we wouldn't have recruited you anyway...I believe at 1 point you felt as if your membership was just a matter of asking...please don't hijack our thread with your lame ass comments. You play for e0, great, we'll see you when we see you.

Have you spoken with mono as of late?

Rutabeggar 09-08-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KubeDawg
Have you spoken with mono as of late?

So, you'd leave e0 just to play for mimic? what a great team player YOU are.

No, I haven't and I would have never recruited you as long as I was leader, obviously if Mono and Tim decide to go down that path, it's their choice. But I hope they see you for the...um...what's the word I'm looking for...it escapes me at the moment...

Watch out e0...looks like you have someone who wants to jump ship.

Skanky Butterpuss 09-08-2008 02:24 AM

i want join mimic when a 7v comes out, 2.1 style.

but only if kube isnt there :-P

Rutabeggar 09-08-2008 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
i want join mimic when a 7v comes out, 2.1 style.

but only if kube isnt there :-P

That settles it :rolleyes:

anyway, enough off this nonsense...mimic is a great clan on the rise! If you need a home hit me up and I'll get you in contact with Mono or Tim...or just contact them, WHOEVER IS AROUND!

GeoKill-----> 09-08-2008 03:54 AM

I want Kube :(

KubeDawg 09-08-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rutabeggar
So, you'd leave e0 just to play for mimic? what a great team player YOU are.

No, I haven't and I would have never recruited you as long as I was leader, obviously if Mono and Tim decide to go down that path, it's their choice. But I hope they see you for the...um...what's the word I'm looking for...it escapes me at the moment...

Watch out e0...looks like you have someone who wants to jump ship.

I was in e0 for a total of 2 days. The only reason I didn't want to try and join mimic was because of LD. I'm not sure where you get these harsh feelings about me from. I've already contacted the e0 clan and explained the entire situation and they are cool with it.

GeoKill-----> 09-08-2008 03:59 AM

Only problem is I have not removed you off the roster, on it now

[AE] 82694 09-08-2008 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiSCoS

bump

<<< sticks his hands up high to avoid being hijacked.

And a bumb for these guys so I don't get yelled at.:twisted:

MonoXideAtWork 09-08-2008 01:11 PM

OMG FUCK MONOXIDE!

StrYdeR 09-16-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KubeDawg
I was in e0 for a total of 2 days. The only reason I didn't want to try and join mimic was because of LD. I'm not sure where you get these harsh feelings about me from. I've already contacted the e0 clan and explained the entire situation and they are cool with it.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9...erbumpzif1.jpg

Little Dragon 09-18-2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrYdeR

why do i always get picked on, leave me the hell alone and get a life >.>

and bumped for the mimic crew <3