Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "scuzball hacker" and the -=NS=- Clan (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=12402)

Scuzzy 10-14-2007 05:52 PM

"scuzball hacker" and the -=NS=- Clan

A few of you have asked me about "scuzball hacker" and his logo. First, I want to apologize that this guy have followed my clan into your forums. My guess is that he is here to cause trouble, and when he does I don't want him to be associated with [o-t].

"scuzball hacker" is a new user, been posting around and using a modified [o-t] logo:

http://www.oldtimersclan.com/post_img/shpage.jpg

This guy is actually a member of "Clan Nothing Special", or -=NS=-, his IP c-68-63-182-48.hsd1.ar.comcast.net from this forum traces back to -=NS=- Squeeze (verified by PHISH, thanks again man):

http://tracker.thecatacombs.net/?ste...p=68.63.182.48

http://www.oldtimersclan.com/post_img/ns_tracker.jpg

-=NS=- Squeeze, like several other -=NS=- members, are ex-OT members:

http://www.oldtimersclan.com/post_img/ns_tracker2.jpg

The [o-t] does not dislike all of the -=NS=- members, but there are a few that are still apparently bitter. I'm not going to go into the details of why some of these guys were removed from [o-t], but on occasion they like to try to cause us trouble. If you have any questions about an [o-t] members conduct or comments, please verify with the [o-t] clan before jumping to conclusions, chances are it'll be one of these guys(or gals), like Mark, above.

Thanks,
Scuzzy
The Old Timers Clan

zSilver_Fox 10-14-2007 06:00 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. I've seen a few people causing havoc with the o-t tag on, and always figured they were trolls.

Mooga 10-14-2007 07:43 PM

I actually remember when that happend...
I used to play with pepsi before the drama took over...

Credge 10-14-2007 10:46 PM

TFC drama is so fucking rad. The whole tracking down some fucker via their IP, finding their steamID and tracking it is just simply amazing.

It makes all the e-drama that much more fantastic since people actually get caught.

zSilver_Fox 10-14-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Credge
TFC drama is so fucking rad. The whole tracking down some fucker via their IP, finding their steamID and tracking it is just simply amazing.

It makes all the e-drama that much more fantastic since people actually get caught.

Agreed.

-=Ns=-Mutt 10-15-2007 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuzzy
A few of you have asked me about "scuzball hacker" and his logo. First, I want to apologize that this guy have followed my clan into your forums. My guess is that he is here to cause trouble, and when he does I don't want him to be associated with [o-t].

"scuzball hacker" is a new user, been posting around and using a modified [o-t] logo:

http://www.oldtimersclan.com/post_img/shpage.jpg

This guy is actually a member of "Clan Nothing Special", or -=NS=-, his IP c-68-63-182-48.hsd1.ar.comcast.net from this forum traces back to -=NS=- Squeeze (verified by PHISH, thanks again man):

http://tracker.thecatacombs.net/?ste...p=68.63.182.48

http://www.oldtimersclan.com/post_img/ns_tracker.jpg

-=NS=- Squeeze, like several other -=NS=- members, are ex-OT members:

http://www.oldtimersclan.com/post_img/ns_tracker2.jpg

The [o-t] does not dislike all of the -=NS=- members, but there are a few that are still apparently bitter. I'm not going to go into the details of why some of these guys were removed from [o-t], but on occasion they like to try to cause us trouble. If you have any questions about an [o-t] members conduct or comments, please verify with the [o-t] clan before jumping to conclusions, chances are it'll be one of these guys(or gals), like Mark, above.

Thanks,
Scuzzy
The Old Timers Clan

I appolagize for the reactions from some of my members. But I must add that it is not my clan members that go out of there way to cause problems for ot clan. The fact of the matter is that Scuzzy feels the need to medle in -=Ns=- buisness and also feels the need to recruit member/members of -=Ns=- to get inside information from our clan sections forum. Scuzzy has numerous post exclusively from our Clan section saved to his hard drive. Some one please tell me whom is doing the medling? Once again I do appolagize for one of my members making fun of One perticular person but I can not blame that person for all the problems that Scuzzy tries to cause with Clan -=Ns=-

-=Ns=-Mutt 10-15-2007 03:37 AM

Oh almost forgot. Mooga , how have you been? Have not seen you in quite some time. I hope all is well.

MAXAMILLIUN 10-15-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Ns=-Mutt
I appolagize for the reactions from some of my members. But I must add that it is not my clan members that go out of there way to cause problems for ot clan. The fact of the matter is that Scuzzy feels the need to medle in -=Ns=- buisness and also feels the need to recruit member/members of -=Ns=- to get inside information from our clan sections forum. Scuzzy has numerous post exclusively from our Clan section saved to his hard drive. Some one please tell me whom is doing the medling? Once again I do appolagize for one of my members making fun of One perticular person but I can not blame that person for all the problems that Scuzzy tries to cause with Clan -=Ns=-

Very dissappointing, Mutt. I didn't expect that, from you of all people. You are usually more rational. Squeeze.... wtf are you doing man? That is so vindictive. I would hate to know what you say while you're stabbing the knife in MY back!

-=Ns=-Mutt 10-15-2007 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXAMILLIUN
Very dissappointing, Mutt. I didn't expect that, from you of all people. You are usually more rational. Squeeze.... wtf are you doing man? That is so vindictive. I would hate to know what you say while you're stabbing the knife in MY back!

Max I hold you and most of clan ot in high regards. I am rational but when Scuzzy makes a thread on an FF Forum wit the title scuzball and the -=Ns=- clan he is clealry accusing all of ns clan which is not the case. Once again there will be a debate and Scuzzy will back peddle, change words around , retract his comments, or merely say tis is not what he said. I for one am tired of the antics he brings into the ns servers. I am not looking for a pissing match here but this thread topic is clearly a dig at our clan. Now time for you to change the words around Scuzzy.

P.S. max if you do not believe me about the mouse scuzzy has in his pocket ask him for yourself.

Mooga 10-15-2007 04:42 AM

Quote:

I don't want to get in the middle of the drama that is between -=NS=- and O-T, but your post, Mutt, was no more then flaming.

Scuzzy was very respectful in his post, saying that O-T goes out of it's way to cause problems with your -=NS=- is just a lie to create more drama.

I have nothing against -=NS=- , but I found your posting pointless and childish. All you needed to say what that your clan does not support that behavior and you're deal with it. ... whether you deal with it or not, however, is your own choice.

Innoc 10-15-2007 05:10 AM

As a clueless outsider this just seems like bad blood drama that really didn't need to be aired here. Or is there something I'm missing that makes this stage important to the scenario?

df` 10-15-2007 05:10 AM

Pardon me, but I am at a loss. What is the basis for drama in clans that don't even compete, and aren't even really clans in the way I have come to understand that term?

Nuk3m 10-15-2007 06:20 AM

Honestly, lets not run and cry to our FF mommies, lets all get off the milking tit of FF, and deal with this shit somewhere else and for the love of god clean up your trash.

Zydell 10-15-2007 10:22 AM

Oh Scuzzy…

Scuzzy 10-15-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innoc
As a clueless outsider this just seems like bad blood drama that really didn't need to be aired here. Or is there something I'm missing that makes this stage important to the scenario?

I completely agree. I just want to make sure that the -=NS=- members using [o-t] names and modified logos are not seens as true [o-t] members. Any other drama Mutt wants to create to deflect the issue is completely on him, we want no part of it. :rolleyes:

Mutt, I accept your apology. Please leave us out of your internal clan struggles. I don't give a damn and I've told you personally and the people in your clan as much.

Scuzzy

-=Ns=-Mutt 10-15-2007 01:06 PM

Just want to appolagize to all those who feel this is airing dirty laundry. This was not my intent and did not bring up problems between 2 clans. You would have to thank Scuzzy for dragging my clan into this when he included my clan in his thread title.

Scuzzy I find it quite humerous how you claim to not give a damn about our clan yet you continue to visit our forum and server. I have asked you to not get yourself involved in our clan and the only internal struggles we have involve you. IF this is the case and you do not give a damn, I will gladly delete your account on our forums. Please let me know if this is the case and I will accomadate you.

This thread would have been very acceptable to me and I do not agree with what 1 and only 1 of my members have done. Scuzzy had asked me to get involved when he included my clan in the thread.

Scuzzy, I for one am tired of the anticts and have asked you to stay away from our forums and servers as it is quite clear that there will never be peace between -=Ns=- and ot. Please respond here or in our forums if you truelly want your account deleted. I would tell you right now to delete my account on ot forums but I do not have one as I keep to my own clan. Thx

-=Ns=-Mutt 10-15-2007 01:07 PM

P.S. Hey Scuzzy is that clan Logo Copyrighted? OLO

Scuzzy 10-15-2007 01:20 PM

Quote:

P.S. Hey Scuzzy is that clan Logo Copyrighted? OLO

Good lord Robert, grow up. :rolleyes: I'm glad your tired, stop pulling this kind of childish crap. And feel free to delete any account I may have in your forums.

Scuzzy

-=Ns=-Mutt 10-15-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuzzy
Good lord Robert, grow up. :rolleyes: I'm glad your tired, stop pulling this kind of childish crap. And feel free to delete any account I may have in your forums.

Scuzzy

Funny you should have been a lawyer instead of a project mamnager. you are one of the best people I know at redirecting and retracting comments. I will gladly delete your account from our forums.

Mooga 10-15-2007 02:10 PM

Lawyers make good friends...